Ratings for Dr. William J Tingle

Excellent patient doctor, took the time to listen to all my questions. Very knowledgeable and my surgery was a success. Thank you Dr. Tingle!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I'm in my late fifties and have seen my share of doctors and positively Dr. Tingle + his head nurse was the worst experiences I've ever had. Tingle has no empathy for the patience at all. his bedside manner is non-existent he's indifferent and doesn't care. example: "I don't mix words, you have cancer there's the back door" I have much worse examples but I want to keep my privacy. He has a reputation for being a good surgeon yet I had lots of complications from my surgery. His head nurse is "Attila the Hun" too busy yelling at you to hear anything you have to say no matter how many times you say it, example: in the waiting room she asked me a question, I answered it clearly & calmly she then screamed at me (without hearing what i just said) loudly and viciously in front of the whole room of other patience. Not surprising to me, in conversations with former patients (more then 10) of Dr Tingles they found a different urologist after one visit. I only found 1 person who has something good to say but he was another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

An all around terrible experience. Took a day off for first appointment, sat in waiting room for 45 minutes until I was told they couldn't fit me in for the rest of the day when I had an appointment. Had to take a second day off, waited in the waiting room for awhile again. Was inspected by the doctor, when he was done he told me I was fine and it was all in my head. When I started asking questions, he yelled "What did I just say?" and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I was able to go on a payment plan but the billing department is extremely rude. They have actually hung up on me because I got defensive that they were accusing me of making their job difficult. This is a poor establish and would advise going else where. My mother and myself both work in medical institutes in Sarasota and we will never advise clients to go there.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I waited in the room for a procedure for approximately 25 minutes. I was cold on the table with only a paper covering me with a q-tip inside me for numbing and had to use the bathroom. I finally took the q-tip out of me, got dressed and walked out as the doctor and nurse asked me where I was going as they were about to start the procedure. I was crying and he said he was busy with other patients (never apologized) I did go back in the room for the procedure because of the pain I was experiencing and the relief I knew I would get after the procedure. I will never go back to the Dr. Tingle. Additionally, when I called to schedule the apt. I never received a call back. I finally called the operator after several days and she said I changed my insurance March 1, 2011 and would have to come in and show her my cards before they would schedule an appointment. I have had the same insurance for 6 years.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

very bad surgerystill in pain 3 months after surgery

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

AWESOME!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. William J Tingle's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1989)

Carefirst Bcbs