Ratings for Dr. Scott Arnold Pavey

Doctor pavey is a good doctor if you have a cold. If you have a real probable he'll just drop you. His really a good doctor to if you don't really sick.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

My review is more about the clinic and staff than Dr. Pavey. I took off half a day for my first appt, and 20 minutes beforehand they called to cancel because of staff shortage. They then tried to reschedule me for 2 seperate appointments a week later. Grudgingly, they managed to get it to one appointment (seeing the doctor and labs) so I wouldn't have to take off 2 days. After being sat in an exam room for over 30 minutes, I asked if my labs could be started. The lab tech agreed to start my labs, but Dr. Pavey refused to see me after the labs were completed because I had left the exam room to get my labs started, as I had to get back to work and was worried about the time being wasted. Dr. Pavey insisted I would have to reschedule again. I called MCNT's central office to complain to Jillian Elliott, Director of Operations, but have heard nothing from them for 3 days. I won't be back, and have filed complaints with the insurance provider.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Pavey is so good! He was my daughter's doctor at HEB Hospital when she was born, 12 years ago. He has helped our family out by listening and caring for us. We are so grateful for him, Dr. Lenore, and Denise. They are all so good! The only concern that I have is that the office staff is not that friendly. They use to be a lot better. I don't know what has happened in that area. He did have a nurse Anita and I LOVED her! I think she is with another doctor now, but she always speaks with me and is so friendly. Other than the office staff, they are terrific!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I rate Dr. Pavey as I did because if were not for his deep concern for his patients I would be dead today. Dr. Pavey accurate and and what I like the most, he is no nonsense; straight to the point.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

i'VE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS- CARING CONCERNED AND PROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr.Pavey listens to you. His diagnosis is very accurate and he treats your illness appropriately. If that were all the good things to say, that would be enough. But he also is sympathetic and compassionate. And his staff are cheerful and helpful. Our family have been his patients for 15 years or so.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Pavey has been my Dr. for 7yrs. I was frustrated with dr's i had been seeing because i felt like they just wanted me in & out and didn't know me from Adam - or Eve. A friend recommended Dr. Pavey to me and he's been great. He's sincere, thorough and takes the time to explain things. I always feel i can trust what he tells me and that he's concerned with my well-being.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

I have been seeing Dr. Pavey since 1986. He has seen me through the raising of my 4 children and always made me feel like I was the best mother ever regarding my health decisions with the kids. His wonderful nurse Mary has been with him all this time and he has wonderful nurse practioners. I've never felt slighted if I couldn't see him. He has always made sure that I was on top of my game if he sensed that life was getting a little less than bearable by asking questions and then offering an appropriate treatment. He has a great sense of a person's well being.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

Dr. Scott Arnold Pavey's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)

Oxford