Ratings for Dr. Stephen Caplan

Very caring excellent doctor. Will answer your questions clearly and patiently.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Ce spécialiste n'est pas un communicateur adéquat. Ne parle pas, Est rassurant,, mais requiert d'être bousculé un brin pour se commettre le moindrement. Mais il semble compétent. Mais j'imagine que sa spécialité ne doit pas porter à la joie vu la quantité de patients qui passent l'arme à gauche. Il faut lui apporter des preuves écrites de certains diagnostics, de nouvelles approche de traitements pour retenir son attention. Je lui fait confiance, c'est un gars sympathique malgré tout... pour le moment.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

My father passed away in his care after one month. Very poor communication skills, doesn't give you the necessary information to take a decision and leaves you without a clear plan, you are on your own.Dr Johnson was very helpful, I wish I would have listened to her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Terrible bedside manner. Doesn't treat the whole patient and caused my mother's illness to advance. I would NEVER send anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

He is the bestest. Janice I would like him to email me. much appreciated

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Sent my mother to see him for a second opinion and the outcome is better than anything we could've imagined! Excellent service, very helpful, kind staff. Thank you Dr. Caplan for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Very poor communication skills. Seemed to hate answering any questions, or addressing any concerns. Did nothing to help my mother - she died of lymphoma 2 months under his "care". Treated my mother like a "number". I do not believe he did all he could to help my late mother. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

God Bless this man and Anita Intel and Chantal Cloutier. Not a man of many words as very shy, however very professional when you are in his office and when he returns your call. A man who took his profession at heart.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

One word describes Dr Caplan, Anita Intel and Chantal Cloutier (nurse).....Professional and Caring.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Caplin, is the best doctor. He will try any and everything to keep his patients healthy. Although not a man of many words he is very kind and when he is explaining treatments he makes sure that his patient and family understand. He gave my mom 8 wonderful years and for that we thank him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009