Dr. Lenny Slepchik

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lenny Slepchik

My experience at Dr Slepchik's clinic was exceptional. I was treated well by all staff members and Dr Slepchik was very helpful in answering all my questions I had concerning issues I had on my dental concerns. This was my second visit with Dr Slepchik after seeing numerous dentists and I have never felt at ease like I did here. I highly recommend Dr Slepchik.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

very professional and easy going. did an excellent job highly recommended. the only minus was the fact that i had to pay the full balance (even thought im covered 90 percent) and wait to be reinbursed by my insurance. aside that great

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Je ne recommande pas du tout ce dentiste. Lisez les commentaires négatifs et vous saurez à quoi vous attendre...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Slepchik s'est entouré d'une équipe très professionnelle et accueillante. Voir un dentiste est souvent une source d'inconfort et d'inquiétude mais Dr Slepchik et son équipe savent comment nous rassurer et nous mettre à l'aise , lors de notre rendez-vous.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Amazing staff!! I have the utmost confidence in their abilities and have been a loyal patient for over 15 years. Kinga, the hygienist, joined the staff after I started with Dr Slepchik and have loved her from my very first cleaning with her. Dr Slepchik, Kinga and the ENTIRE staff work so hard to ensure you are relaxed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Great dental clinic. Modern technology that make the experience more relaxing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Really nice clinic and the staff is really looking to accommodante you the best they can.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Again, I can not thank enough Dr. Shelpchik and his wonderful team. They make feel like family and that my problems are important and deserve their attention. I am treated very gently and within my tolerance levels. Special thanks to Carmen for being there without asking.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Im a Crohn's disease sufferer and due to all my medications , the disease has messed up my teeth pretty bad. Not only is Dr.Slepchik and his outstanding staff completely understanding, patient, and genuinely caring, but they have aided me in being able to eat properly again, and properly smile again! Today I received my top partial and it is AMAZING!!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!! Also, since I've been seeing them, it seems like my disease is on the verge of remission!!! It IS true what they say "A healthy mouth leads to a healthy life". i'm very grateful and appreciative for what Dr. Slepchik and his team have done for me .............. THANK-YOU!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I've been going to Dr.Slepchik's for only a few months now and I already feel at ease with the staff. They have so many calming methods that you can choose from which makes your visits fly by and pleasant! I used to hate going to the dentist and now I don't even stress about it. I recommend Dr.Slepchik and his team to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016