Dr. Lenny Slepchik

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lenny Slepchik

Regarding the staff, always smiling I was expecting more professionalism. When ask more questions than the normal, the attitude changes. Regarding punctuality mr Lenny can be late but not you. Why because he put his meetings one after another without any time buffer so in case someone is late or he is late, everyone will pay for one late person. Regarding helpfulness, Hd promises me something and you get something else. He work by assumption not by certitude even he charged you the panoramic X-ray. Regarding knowledge, he try to speak French but mix with English and sometimes you are lost in between. If start talking he will use a lot if assumption. Do not ask for an estimate or if you want really to have an estimate he will give you three with all possible cases. Prices are never clear which one is for products and which is for his work. Conclusion: small plumber of 200$ turned to activity for 1400$. I should never come to hear. Even parking is impossible to have.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Great dental clinic ,is the first time that I go with confidence to a dentist , all stuff members and Dr Slepchik are just amazing .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

My experience at Dr Slepchik's clinic was exceptional. I was treated well by all staff members and Dr Slepchik was very helpful in answering all my questions I had concerning issues I had on my dental concerns. This was my second visit with Dr Slepchik after seeing numerous dentists and I have never felt at ease like I did here. I highly recommend Dr Slepchik.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

very professional and easy going. did an excellent job highly recommended. the only minus was the fact that i had to pay the full balance (even thought im covered 90 percent) and wait to be reinbursed by my insurance. aside that great

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Je ne recommande pas du tout ce dentiste. Lisez les commentaires négatifs et vous saurez à quoi vous attendre...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Slepchik s'est entouré d'une équipe très professionnelle et accueillante. Voir un dentiste est souvent une source d'inconfort et d'inquiétude mais Dr Slepchik et son équipe savent comment nous rassurer et nous mettre à l'aise , lors de notre rendez-vous.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Amazing staff!! I have the utmost confidence in their abilities and have been a loyal patient for over 15 years. Kinga, the hygienist, joined the staff after I started with Dr Slepchik and have loved her from my very first cleaning with her. Dr Slepchik, Kinga and the ENTIRE staff work so hard to ensure you are relaxed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Great dental clinic. Modern technology that make the experience more relaxing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Really nice clinic and the staff is really looking to accommodante you the best they can.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Again, I can not thank enough Dr. Shelpchik and his wonderful team. They make feel like family and that my problems are important and deserve their attention. I am treated very gently and within my tolerance levels. Special thanks to Carmen for being there without asking.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017