Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Kuhlman

I'm sure he's great, if he were accepting new patients. Those who have already gotten in are lucky.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Best orthopedic doctor in North Carolina period. Bob Stein.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

dr. kuhlman replaced my right shoulder in 2006 and hasn't giving me one minute of trouble.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Wouldn't let him touch no one in my family, definitely his time in the medical field should be over. BE WARNED if you ever wanna walk again go somewhere else

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Very concerned about patient's well being and outcome of surgery. Have recommended so many to him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

After insisting on making their own appointments, you have to wait for them to call you with an appointment. When they call you, beware, the time they give you on the phone is not the time they have in the computer, it is 30 minutes earlier, for new patients, but,no one told me that! They blamed the primary care Doctor's Office, but remember they insisted on making the appointment themselves! A little late I was, I admit, but then I was kept waiting at the window until it was the "15 minutes late, the Doctor can no longer see you!" After waiting 5 weeks for the appointment, the new appointment they were going to give me was 5 more weeks, when they had just got a cancellation while I was standing there! That was not offered to me. Overall, staffing STINKS, can't tell you about the Doctor, never saw him. I'm moving on!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

He is very knowledgeable and helpful. No problems whatsoever after surgery and good follow up. Nice personality also!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

would go to no one else for any orthopedic injury.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

After having a botch diagnosis on my knee, I waited and went to what I see as the best orthopedic surgeon in the area. I am very pleased with my recovery and my knee is better than the one that has never needed surgery. I would rate him a 10 out of 10. There is a reason it takes months to see him. It is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Very good doctor and great personality. He really takes his time with you and makes you feel at ease. Would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey R. Kuhlman's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1988)