Ratings for Dr. Stephen Patrick Hardy

Dr Hardy is a very good doctor. However, you can never get past the rude and unhelpful front desk girl. I would have had my procedure done with Dr Hardy, but I am not able to put up with the awful front desk staff. I have worked in healthcare as a nurse for 10 years and would be so embarrassed if our front desk treated patients so rudely. Please note that my rating only reflects the office staff, but due to the fact you can never get past the initial call unless you fight them (I have) you never get to see the doctor even for a consult. I think if you are going to spend thousands of dollars on a procedure at least they could be pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I tried to get in for a consultation and his staff was completely unhelpful. They told me to call my insurance to see if it would be covered before they would even see me, then when I called the insurance, they said they needed cpt codes from the doctor. Called back and they said I would have to have a history of doctor visits and referrals before they would even see me. They wanted me to get the insurance tot tell them exactly what should be submitted, before they would even make an appointment. When I asked if I could come in and at least get consultation without the referrals they said no. I have worked in the healthcare field for over 10 years and have NEVER seen anything like the staff there. I am still in disbelief over their treatment.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Hardy went above and beyond what I expected! He made me feel so comfortable during my surgery. It was fast and completely 100% pain free ;) His staff is super friendly as well. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful and gifted Dr. Like him in Missoula, MT.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Hardy was a pleasant guy. His staff was terrible. They told me I was scheduled for surgery on Friday. Surgery was supposed to be on Tuesday. When I didn't receive my surgery packet on Monday I called the office. The unapologetic and apathetic Tiffany informed me that I hadn't called in time on Friday, therefore wasn't on the list. They told me they left a voicemail - they did not. So even if I had called to late to confirm I would think the proper procedure for a professional medical office would be to clearly convey to me that I had called to late, not tell me that I was scheduled for surgery. The women working there have not made any attempts to try to make it right, and what's more - they have refused to have any accountability for their actions.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Hardy has a great bedside manner as well as a top plastic surgeon. i had a complication with an abdominoplasty adn he bent over backward to make sure it healed correctly and was very understanding of my meltdowns with pep talks. I had to have a follow up surgery adn I wasn't billed for anything--not even follow up visits. great experience had....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Dr. Hardy was kind and knowledgeable. However, follow up from his staff was non existant and ended up costing me the ability to have my surgery scheduled before my deductible year ended. His office staff was alltogether unhelpful and uncaring. Upon submitting a "gee I wish you could have been more helpful" letter I was promptly terminated as a patient. It was a very disheartening experience for me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Hardy is a really nice person and quite informative. I believe he is a fairly skilled surgeon but not the perfectionist I was hoping for. I would not return to his office or recommend him to others mostly because his office staff is rude and has very little communication. When your spending thousands of dollars you expect great things.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Hardy corrected my sons cleft palate, and he did a wonderful job! He was very informative, and put my mind at ease for my sons two surguries. His staff was always helpful whenever I called and had a question, or had to schedule a surgery. I would recommend Dr Hardy to any parent who had a child that needed facial reconstructive surgery.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The best plastic surgeon in Montana. He is an incredibly kind and caring physician. Will recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I went to see Dr. Hardy for a free consultation regarding a tummy tuck. He visited with me for about 5 minutes; said I would be a good candidate, then left. One month later I got a bill for over 100 dollars.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Stephen Patrick Hardy's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)