Ratings for Dr. Laura Sergis

Very happy with Dr Sergis!! Not crazy about their phone system, but she is wonderful and so is her medical assistant Laura (another Laura). I'm very glad I chose her for my little girl.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Sergis is amazing! She is so caring, kind and compassionate. She is genuinely concerned about her patients and spends that extra quality time to really listen. You never feel rushed! She goes above and beyond every visit and has a real gift for practicing medicine. She is smart and up to date with all the recent medical reviews. She is always on top of her lab test results and referrals. She is incredible not only to her patients but to the parents as well! She values your parental insight/instinct and is very real both as a doctor and a parent herself. She is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Our kids have been seeing Dr. Sergis since they were babies, and her skill and care have been magnificent. Too bad they won't be able to see her after they grow up.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE!! THEY ARE SO COLD, RUDE, AND UNFRIENDLY. THEY WILL KEEP YOU ON HOLD FOR 15 MINUTES AND NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE. DR. SERGIS MAY BE GREAT BUT WHO CARES IF THE STAFF IS SO AWFUL AND MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SPEAK WITH THE DOCTOR OR TO MAKE A SIMPLE APPOINTMENT.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

First off, Dr. Sergis is great. I love how she is with my daughter. Yes her staff are a bit rude. Everytime I come here it's like they have their bad days. I understand because I work for a doctor too. It doesn't bug me because it's daughter's care I trully care about. I recommend Dr. Sergis. She is trully amazing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I love Dr. Sergis! I called in because my daughter was having fevers for almost a week. Dr. Sergis was unavailable so I had to see the NP. The NP stated my daughter has an ear infection and was given antibiotics. I got it filled and it was not cheap. The NP was nice but her bed manner was kind of weird. I work for an ENT so I decided to have my boss to check my daughter the same day. My dr says her ears are fine! No infection!!!?! I understand the mis-diagnosing part but come on now. I don't like to give my daughter antibiotics unless she needs it. I called the pediatrician's office and the staff will not let me speak to the dr. They told me to continue the antibiotics the NP gave me. I don't understand why they would say that. My daughter still had fevers and started to have chills. We took to CHOC and to find out she had a UTI. If the NP did a thorough examination and did a UA in the office, we would have this resolved that same day.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

i absolutely love dr. Sergis! Every time i bring my son to see her she sits down makes eye contact and does not seem to be in a rush. She even asks me how I am doing. I love that she does not jump to prescribe medication. it takes a little longer to see her but is worth very minute waiting! I have never met such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Sergis is an awesome and caring pediatrician! Those with negative reviews are out of line! The staff and office are awesome too!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I was very dissapointed with this doctor's care. I left this Dr. numerous messages informing her that my child was gravely ill in the hospital. I never heard back from her and or her staff.Very Unproffesional and Unsympathetic. Where is the compassion in this doctor. Needless to say my child finally recovered after a long stay at the hospital and we immediately switched to a very caring doctor that actually cares about her patients. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Sergis is the best. She is super friendly and knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns and answers all your questions in lay person terms. She does not make you feel rushed, but she is still able to remain punctual. I highly recommend Dr. Sergis. I would rate her staff about average. Sometimes they are very rushed, not the most helpful/friendly, etc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009