Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Pelekanos

DR. PELEKANOS OPERATED FOR INCONTINENCE. I WAS WEARING THE SMALLEST AVAILABLE PAD. MY MOTHER HAD INCONTINANCE AND I KNEW HOW MUCH IT AFFECTED HER LIFE. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE HER HOUSE UNLESS IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. THE DR. WAS TEACHING THE MESH PATCH SURGERY AND WAS VERY CONFIDENT ABOUT THE EXCELLENT RESULTS. AFTER THE SURGERY I WATED FOR THE SUPPOSEDLY GREAT RESULTS BUT WAS VERY UNHAPPY.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

He is a wonderful doctor. He helped me a lot. Love him

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Great doctor. Horrible office staff. They don't care are rude and condescending. The treatment I have received from the staff is enough to make me look elsewhere for care

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

He made me feel uncomfortable. He was rude and arrogant after being over an hour later than my scheduled appointment. I bled for two days after seeing him from an appointment that shouldn't have caused me any pain. This was the worst appointment ever.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Horrible GYN/Surgeon. His mistakes made me have to have a second surgery. He would not listen to me when I repeatedly told him there was something wrong after the first surgery. He thinks he knows it all and is very arrogant. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

He was the most gentle exam I ever had but that is the most I can say. I was charged for a PAP test that wasn't done. He had no options other than the pill or removing my ovary for a large "chocolate" cyst. There was something about him that just didn't seem right

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

He is very intelligent and obviously very good at what he does. But that doesn't make up for his incredible arrogance and his excessively unprofessional manner. He was downright cruel in addressing some issues with me, and is very superficial. I would never go back to him, despite his experience and education. There are plenty of other smart doctors who are at the very least slightly caring towards their patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I DIDNT HAVE ANY INSURANCE WHEN I FIRST WENT TO SEE DR PELEKANOS AND THIS MAN BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND, TRYING TO HELP US IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. EVEN TRYING TO HELP PAY FOR A VERY MUCH NEEDED AND EXPENSIVE TEST. I HAD BEEN TO MANY OTHER DOCTORS AND HAD NOT ACCOMPLISHED HALF OF WHAT I DID WHEN I WENT TO SEE HIM. MY HUSBAND AND I HAD BEEN TRYING FOR OVER A YEAR TO CONCEIVE AND WITHIN SECONDS THIS DOCTOR WAS WRITTING ME RXS TO HELP US BECOME PREGNANT. HE HAS BEEN HIGHLY RECOMMENED BY MY FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE IN THE MEDICAL FEILD, SOME EVEN WORKING WITHIN ONE OF HIS OFFICES. HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO HE WAS A HUMAN BEING WHO CARED-NOT JUST ANOTHER DOCTOR WANTED TO GET THE PATIENT IN AND OUT TO MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE. I WOULD SEND EVERY WOMAN I KNOW TO HIM. HE GAVE ME HOPE IN SECONDS WHEN FOR OVER A YEAR I HAD NONE.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Pelekanos is "THE BEST" Gynecologist out there. He is great with infertility!! He has helped my husband and I and I have sent many others to him that he has helped. This guy is our Angel for sure! If you want the best, it's him!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Pelekanos's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)