Ratings for Dr. Mark Allen Westfall

I went to Dr. Westfall because I was having severe stomach pains. I was concerned with a possible pregnancy and gall bladder problems. The pain was so bad that I ended up falling to my knees in pain. I went to the E.R. first where they tested for pregnancy and gall bladder problems and then sent me to Dr. Westfall to check for a few other things. I spoke to Dr. Westfall and it seemed as if everything I was saying was being ignored. He explained that if I had further problems that I could contact the office. During the next week I was made aware that the bottled water machine that we used at work had green and brown algae growing in it. I feel that Dr. Westfall should have payed more attention and looked into the issue more deeply. Because of his nonchalance I could have ended up back in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Mark Westfall has been our family Dr. for several years now. We are very happy with every aspect of care he provides. My only complaint is it is often difficult to get in to see him when we are sick. Usually have to wait several days.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Has been my doctor since I was little and no whe is my sons doctor. Helps me and listens to me when i feel that there is something wrong he addresses the situation in the appropriate manor. Thanks, Dr. Westfall

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Mark Allen Westfall's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)