Ratings for Dr. George M. Dmytrenko

will never go back to him again... take his drug or suffer.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

No rush. Explai s everythi g and takes time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Impossible to get a phone answered, they put you on terminal hold. When brought up to staff they didn't care. 2 people working in front office, one checking in, the other checking out & no one answers the phone! Dr. was extremely dismissive. Treated me like the problem was all "in my head". Ready to dismiss me as patient even though he was prescribing meds. Made no sense. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Dmytrenko is always kind, patient, and takes time to listen and answer my questions. He also has a good sense of humor, which I greatly appreciate.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

i found the doctor to be very kind, he was my second opion sent by another doctor,he is a very busy doctor but he was helpful and explained my condition. i am greatful i was sent to him, he explained my condition so i could understand it more clearly

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He helped my father greatly. He has Parkinson's disease and was being treated by another Dr. and not getting any results. He improved with 2 weeks after seeing Dr. D

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I thought this doctor was very helpful!! I was not walking due to my condition, now I am able to walk again.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I was referred to him for a second opinion of the diagnosis from the first neurologist. He was very dismissive of anything I had to say and would not listen to my complaints. I received a copy of my medical records later and found information in his notes that was completely wrong in regards to what I told him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Does not do the testing himself-let's staff perform tests. Cannot even back up his test results since did not do the testing/set the machine parameters. Not thorough. Not interested in giving diagnosis, just wants to do testing like assembly line to get profit. Does not appreciate patient asking questions--too impatient.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

You don't want me to type what I really feel about this physician.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. George M. Dmytrenko's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal