Ratings for Dr. William L White

Dr. White is an amazing doctor. He truly saved my life all being that it took 4 surgeries and 2 months in ICU at Barrow Neurological. After 4 years he and his staff still know who I am, as if I saw them yesterday.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. White totally messed up my diagnosis and my surgery. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different responce. I am disabled, entirely due to the mistakes of dr. White.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Great surgeon. Very kind, great follow up after surgery. Would recommend him to anybody needing surgery on spinal cord injuries.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Doctor White was really good in his diagnosis. He asked questions in detail and answered all my queries. However getting an appointment and dealing with office staff was the tough part. I had an appointment almost 4 months down the line after they diagnosed I had a benign tumor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

Dr. White literally saved my life. he removed a brain tumor from me a year ago. he still checks up on me and remembers me. he was very caring and made sure that my wife was always taken care of and comfortable while she was staying with me at the hospital. i can not think of any better surgeons to take care of a person

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. White was excellent. I had brain surgery and was back at work in a week and a half. The staff was great. If you want the best, see Dr. White.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr white did brain surgery on me two years ago and i feel like he did a great job. he came highly recommended i don't understand why his rating isn't better.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. William L White's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)