Ratings for Dr. Abdul Latif

Excellent staff and doctor! Very helpful and attentive. My condition is under control because of Dr. Latif.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Simply one of the best. Extremely knowledgeable, punctual, kind, and caring.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

he dropped me from his office for missing an appointment and reschulding and appointment,there is no other doctors near me that can treat me, I have MS. He has not sent me no notification of dropping me or anything. He also has a poor attitude with patients and family also.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Doctor Latif dealt with my mother through a 12- year battle with Parkinsons. He was sensitive and tender with her. He prescribed medicines that helped for as long as they could. I could not have asked for a more concerned professional. I would recommend him without reservation, especially to sufferers of this heartless disease.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr Latif gave up on my migraines and I found a better neurologist in Syracuse. Before that he had been very good with my epilepsy. I lack any confidence in him anymore.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

A very caring doctor who made my experience wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

I concur with the earlier comments made. Dr. Latif is one of the best neurologists around. He is very professional and caring. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

I highly recommend this doctor. He is one of the best doctors in my opinion. He is very courteous and so helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

I was extremely satisfied with my appointment. Dr. Latif, in my opinion, is one of the best neurologists that I have been to. He is extremely professional and caring. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Abdul Latif's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Watertown, NY