Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Adelson

Dr. Adelson is amazing. I had been to multiple drs and none would listen to me, so none could help me. He listened from day one, was caring, understanding, and supportive. Because of him I was finally diagnosed with lupus, and am being treated. He is my life saver.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Adelson is a very kind and caring doctor. He spends time with you and treats you with dignity and respect. The office operates in an efficient manner. I never have to wait a long period of time to see the doctor. The staff is friendly and professional. You do not feel like just another number when you come for your appointment. Even though I have to deal with a chronic illness, I'm certain that I am receiving the best care possible from the best doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I love Dr. Jonathan Adelson. He is very helpful, knowledgable and treats you with the uttermost respect. He is like family to us!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Adleson is a very nice, caring Dr. He listens and responds to your concerns and is very compassionate and responsive to the reality of your Pain. Although he doesn't want you to LIVE on pain medication, he trusts you to take it responsibly and offers it to you w/other treatments like therapy, which has also been very effective in relieving some of the pain. Most Drs. don't want to give you pain medication anymore because of the abuse of it. But if you are in real Pain, you will get the relief you need here. Dr. Adleson and his staff truly are kind and helpful in this office. Very efficient office. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I Have Lupus He Has really Recomended prescriptions To Ease MY PAIN. HE IS VERY CONCERNED ABOUT hIS pATIENTS. HE IS A WONERFUL PERSON A GOOD LISTNER.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr.Adelson is very attentive and also his staff.I would rate him very good.His assistants is is very good.He available when I need him.He very knowledeglable of my problem.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I have been Dr. Adelson's patient for MANY years. He is an excellent doctor. He is very kind and compassionate with his patients. He is an easy doctor to talk to about your problems. His staff is excellent. They have been with him for many years.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Adelson is the most caring & compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He is truly committed to diagnosing his patients and improving their quality of life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr Adelson is an excellent doctor. He is very attentive to details. Excellent "bedside manner" in that he is very approachable, listens to patient's concerns; acknowledges and understands the patient's concerns; and offers solutions. He is very knowledgeable in his field, and is always very pleasant and helpful. Additionally, Dr. Adelson's staff is "awesome." They are very pleasant, always smiling, and always willing to assist the patients. Additionally, there is very seldom a long wait.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Jonathan M. Adelson's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1977)