Ratings for Dr. Marek R. Lupicki

14 yrs of visits and could not be more happy with Dr. M.lupicki. very professional and caring personality makes you feel like at home. Even waiting for his visit is worth it. Dr. Lupicki makes his diagnosis with the best of his knowledge and he is always %100 accurate!!!! Dr. Lupicki tries to help those without medical insurable by finding medication which are affordable for his patients. I could be more happier to have him as my family doctor !!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I was going to another Dr for 10 years. Thank God i came to Dr Marek Lupicki. It took him 1 visit where he listened toy complains and my family history and 1 ultrasound to find out that i had a 2inchlump growing in me. And it took him 1 visit to find out whay was wrong with me. Great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Lupicki is an excellent doctor and person. He treats both my husband and me and we couldn't ask for better care. He actually listens and answers your questions. Very rare.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Love this doctor, hate waiting several hours if my appointment is in the afternoon. But this is because he's very attentive, so I am ok with it. Also, this doctor recommends you to PHENOMENAL other physicians and specialists. For example, he recommended me to Dr. Magier for a gynecologist and I could never be happier. On the weekends, Dr. Lupicki has a network of doctors that care just as much and will take you in at their offices if he's not around. Great guy and physician.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

He and his staff are just FANTASTIC. Caring person,top doctor, with impressive knowldege.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Very helpful doctor. Knows what he is doing and very non-threatening

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

He has been my doctor fo 5 years and I am totally satisfied with his knowledge and service.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

One doctor that is TRULY willing to help. I have seen so many doctors in my time of need and he is by far the best!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Wonderful doctor! Very kind, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

If you have an appointment late in the day you will wait, overall he is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Marek R. Lupicki's Credentials

• Arabic

• Akademia Med, Lublin, Poland (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet