Ratings for Dr. Jerri L. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is so caring and nice. I wish more doctors had her personality. She is very thorough and has been in business a long time. I trust her very much and would highly recommend her. Also, her staff is always very friendly and punctual.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Johnson is an outstanding dermatologist. She is amazingly punctual and I have never felt rushed over the many years I have been her patient. She is extremely knowledgeable and carefully explains any medical problem and precedure needed. If the diagnosis is not benign she always personally calls to explain the results and any necessary treatment. She is kind as well as caring and a patient could not ask for a nicer Doctor. GD

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

I discovered Dr. Johnson 10 years ago. For a period, she stopped using my insurance so I, regretfully, had to find another Doctor. After experiencing many of the others in my city, I was thrilled to recently find out I could use my insurance again. She is, without a doubt, the most comforting and caring Doctor I have ever had. She has a bedside manner which shows that she's in her profession for the love of it and not the money. Not only is she sweet but she is equally qualified and competent. I put total trust in Dr. Johnson and couldn't refer her more highly if I tried. THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2005

Dr. Jerri L. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)