Ratings for Dr. Samuel David Stulberg

Thanks for this site. I know there are many more unhappy patients with this man. They just don't realize there is a place to post their experience. You are a "study body". That' all you are. He experiments and does so even if the patient is young. What goes around comes around. He took an oath to do no harm but he doesn't uphold that oath. He can't admit to a mistake. His ego is so tremendous it won't allow him to do that. He will not admit that he has no answer after he makes a mistake. He will not find you help...fess up and be a man. Instead he labels you crazy, dramatic, emotional. I personally had to have two surgeries to try to fix his mistakes. Don't believe the hype about him or his affiliation to Northwestern. That has nothing to do with his ability as a surgeon. Oh...I'm sure he has had many successes, but it's what he does when he makes a mistake that is the problem and exposes what kind of doctor/man he is.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

sloppy surgery, very anxious to push you out of the door. My hip replacement jeft my operated side an inch longer than the unoperated leg. He tried to tell me that therapy would cure it. Avoid this guy like the plague.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Stulberg came highly recommended by a fellow coworker who had great sucess after Dr. Stulberg replaced his hip. I saw Dr. Stulberg for a work related hip injury. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. He seemed very helpfull and extremely knowlegable. He stated that he would do a THR but appeared to be reluctant to provide my employer with proper documentation to justify the surgery. Looking back on things I have a feeling his motivation was finacial but that is merely a guess. I was shocked to read the previous posts on this site but think that it might have been fate. Best wishes to the previous posters who had problems but I am sure there are many that Dr. Stulberg has helped.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

I have had severe chronic knee pain and scarring after the operation and have had to seek help elsewhere after he showed no interest.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

My right leg was permanently damaged by Dr. Stulburg. I have had two more surgeries trying to correct the damaged done when he did a knee replacement. The therapist told him that my leg would not move. Another therapist also told him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

I was able to stand with my feet together before surgery. After surgery my leg is 1 1/2 inches longer and I cannot stand with my feet together. I walk with pain, I cannot stand. The hip replacement completely altered my life for the worst.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Samuel David Stulberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1969)