Ratings for Dr. Claudio Borgono

He is the family doctor of all our family, my husband, son, granddaughter, stepdaughter and mother for more than 14 years Without all his knowledge and helpful to all of us I even can imagine how our lives could be Thanks for all the health that you give to us, God bless you and be always the same

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

He is an excellent family doctor. He takes everyone has his patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Sometimes behind schedule, but that is made up for when you are in the treatment room and you need the doctor's time. It is a tradeoff - sometimes you arrive on time, and you have to wait a bit. But sometimes you require more time than what was alotted for you. Amazing doctor, I, my sister and my mother, have received the most incredible health services from Dr. Borgono for 25 years.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Borgono is fine. He's pleasant and helpful. It's the staff I have a problem with. Jackie can be somewhat rude and unaccommodating. Melissa is not efficient. They do not let you know when test results are in. If you don't call, you won't know. His business could grow if it wasn't for these 2 women.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Very reliable, honest and friendly. Expert in his field. Took all my family members as his patients when no one was taking in new patients. Our family doctor since 2000.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I've personally haven't had issues with the staff, Dr. Borgoño has been my family physician for many years and he's been nothing but outstanding! Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Yes sometimes there is a wait but no big deal. Overall Amazing!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I agree with other commenters: The only problem with Dr Borgono is his horrible support staff.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Claudio is fantastic, however his office staff is nearly always rude. They often don't pickup the phone, have never returned my messages, not even once notified me when results came in even time sensitive ones. A family doctor is only as good as his staff, and these people are worse than useless.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I've been patient of Dr. Borgono he arrived at the St.clair Medical Building

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Borgoño has been my doctor for many years. He does use Google a lot and he questions himself a lot which makes me worry at times. Also his staff. I have a huge problem with the receptionists. They have major attitude and ate in fit for this job. Especially Melissa. If you're late she'll make you wait until everyone who has an appointment after you has gone first. She makes her own rules. Do not recommend this doctor and especially if you don't want to deal with hia rude staff. Please do yourself a favor and look for another doctor. Sincerely, a long time patient of his.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015