You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Claudio Borgono

I've been patient of Dr. Borgono he arrived at the St.clair Medical Building

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Borgoño has been my doctor for many years. He does use Google a lot and he questions himself a lot which makes me worry at times. Also his staff. I have a huge problem with the receptionists. They have major attitude and ate in fit for this job. Especially Melissa. If you're late she'll make you wait until everyone who has an appointment after you has gone first. She makes her own rules. Do not recommend this doctor and especially if you don't want to deal with hia rude staff. Please do yourself a favor and look for another doctor. Sincerely, a long time patient of his.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The staff isn´t the best, but he´s an outstanding Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr Borgono is a great doctor, though his receptionist is really horrible I don't understand how someone can have someone like Jackie working for them.. Other then that's its great.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Same of others... the staff are not the best... but not the worst... I love Dr Borgono he has been my Dr and kids Dr for many years... he is helpful and knowledable and if he doesnt know he will find out... efficient!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Doctor Borgono has been our doctor for over 20 years. He is professional yet friendly and will not force anything a patient is uncomfortable with even if he strongly believes it's best. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I'm tempted to give Dr. Borgono a bad review to scare some people away but he is a stand up guy. If you want a good doc, he is a good one. He might be a little behind schedule, but take a book and it is no big deal. When push came to shove, his staff have been more than accommodating, pulling me out of the fire.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Always supportive and professional. I am able to book appointments within a reasonable time frame.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Claudi Borgoño isa doctor who respects and listens to his patients and has a lot of knowledge, so sometimes falls behind the pasientes with shift..so what ,hi is vary good to me ...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Borgono always takes the time to listen to my concerns and will not hesitate to suggest alternative medicines.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Claudio Borgono's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been patient of Dr. Borgono he arrived at the St.clair Medical Building"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Borgoño has been my doctor for many years. He does use Google a lot and he questions himself a lot which makes me worry at times. Also his staff. I have a ..."

September 2, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M6C 1A1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1466 Bathurst Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14165365555".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff isn´t the best, but he´s an outstanding Doctor."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Borgono is a great doctor, though his receptionist is really horrible I don't understand how someone can have someone like Jackie working for them.. Other th..."

October 29, 2014