Ratings for Dr. Keith L. Blauer

Doctors Blauer and Heiner are amazing! All questions answered and so kind/compassionate. Sadly, the nursing staff has been difficult to get a hold of and has not called me back in the last six months or so with blood work results. I would gladly give a 5 if communication improves.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

We did a donated frozen embryo transplant. Everyone has been really nice and helpful. But I would suggest updating the literature that outlines the steps of the process. We were ready to transfer our embryo from another clinic and then found out we had to go meet with a psychologist before we could transfer the embryo. It all worked out (and we were super glad we met with Monica, she is great) but it would have been helpful if that would have been explained in some of the handouts/literature that we received. We love this clinic and have appreciated all the assistance on our journey.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Keith L. Blauer's response
We strive to do an excellent job with patient communication. The feedback in this review is greatly appreciated and will be used to improve the communication process.

Submitted October 2, 2019

Very thorough in explaining procedures and future plans. Good bedside manners as well.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I would appreciate a better physiological explanation of test results. They would help me understand our situation better and the reasons for the treatments.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Keith L. Blauer's response
Thanks very much for the feedback so we know how to meet our patient’s needs better. Our physicians are always willing to answer questions or provide more information as our goal is to provide excellent communication and patient care. We ask patients to please feel free to ask their physician for more information at any visit as they will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks again!

Submitted August 30, 2019

I had been going to Dr.Blauer for year, the first time i sat with him he made me feel like he was rushing me out the door and wanting to go onto the next patent. My husband and I had to give ideas for the next step. I just never felt like he cared about me been there, like he was is a rush to do something different.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Keith L. Blauer's response
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback - positive, negative or neutral - as it guides us in providing the best possible care. We are sorry to learn that you were not entirely pleased with your interactions with Dr. Blauer. Dr. Blauer is an excellent physician, with an outstanding track record of helping couples conceive. His bedside manner can, on occasion, be described as direct. While some patients appreciate a blunt, straight-forward approach, others may feel more comfortable with a more engaging style of communication. We understand that sometimes the personalities of our patients and their doctor do not mesh well. We are more than happy to match patients with another one of our doctors who may offer a better long-term fit. Infertility can exact an emotional toll, and we fully recognize that patients often seek comfort and assurance, as well as a medical solution to the problem. If a couple feels more comfortable with another doctor, we are happy to oblige. Lastly, we would never want a patient to leave our practice with a negative impression. Unfortunately, as there is no name attached to this review, we are unable to identify you. As such, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience so we can address your concerns. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best.

Submitted March 13, 2015

We initially chose Reproductive Care Center because they are the only infertility specialist group that are preferred providers with Aetna, my insurance. We were glad that our insurance company steered us toward this office. Dr Blauer was very helpful from the beginning and initiated therapy for my problem of polycystic ovarain syndrome (PCOS) after completing the initial pelvic ultrasound, ovarian reserve and hormone testing. I had been on Clomid previously and once my HSG and my huband's semen testing was shown to be normal we proceeded to therapy with Femara and lucklily conceived on the second cycle. After the initial ultrasound confirming a normal pregnancy I returned to my regular OB for our current ongoing pregnancy care. I would highly recommend this office and physician for fertility care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Knowledgable. Always well prepared for our consults as he reviews the charts prior to the appointments. Pricing for services is very competitive for the area. It was nice they were preferred providers for my insurance. They offer the only 100% money back guarantee program in the area. The nurse practitioners were very helpful when we needed IUI. IVF was ultimately successful on the first attempt. We would recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Awesome to work with, great staff. I highly recommend to anyone seeking help getting pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Blauer and all of the staff at the Reproductive Care Center were amazing. They helped us through a long journey of infertility. Dr. Blauer gave us suggestions on what he thought would be the best treatments for us, and then let us make up our mind with what we thought was best. The nursing staff was AMAZING!!! They always returned calls to answer even my littlest of questions. They were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend the team at the Reproductive Care Center.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

We spent thousands of dollars at Dr.Blauer's office. He didnt do any test on me and the whole year I went to him I only saw him once. I started with a new Doctor and on the first visit he did some test and found out what the problem was. I would not recomend Dr. Blauer.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Keith L. Blauer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Med School U of W, Seattle (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare