Ratings for Dr. James S. Heiner

I had a good experience. I had been to a different fertility clinic last year and was left wondering what the next steps would be. After I left my appointment here I know what they next steps are.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Intelligent and knowledgeable staff. Listened to me and answered questions.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I think my only issue would be with the information up date prior to appointment. In the email it's evident that you like to have as much information upfront, which is understandable. However, despite our efforts to make sure all was up to date, we still needed to provide insurance information and confirmation of additional information at the receptionist desk.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. James S. Heiner

Dr. James S. Heiner's response
We appreciate all feedback, and thank our patients for providing needed information ahead of time as it helps us ensure we have them set up in our system correctly. Our policy is to scan the front and back of each patient’s insurance card to add to the patient’s account to make sure we have input information accurately and have the correct address to send claims to (found on the back of the card). Additionally, we confirm contact information to make sure there were no input errors. We have found that confirming information once new patients arrive prevents billing issues from being a problem down the road, which also can be annoying for patients. Best wishes!

Submitted April 11, 2019

Doctor gets quickly down to business without wasting time on any fluff and genuine small talk.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

My visit with Dr. Heiner was terrible; I would not recommend him to anyone. Not only did he interpret my health condition as much worse than it was; his tact was very inappropriate.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

What a great experience we had for our first visit with Dr. Heiner. He was compassionate, kind and interested. He even called a colleague of his while we sat with him to ask about a pre-cancer condition that I am facing. That level of caring is rare. He answered questions, showed me all of my ultrasound testing photos and showed a genuine concern for my health as well as an optimism that was wonderful. We feel blessed to have been able to connect with this doctor. The staff was pleasant, accommodating and fun!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

overall my experience was good. I only saw Dr Heiner twice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I had a very abdnormal and difficult IVF cycle this last March which failed in the end. I stumped Dr Heiner as to why. My blood levels didn't make any sense to him and even in my medical record he uses the word "mysterious." That being said, I have zero regrets in seeing him. I thought he was extremely kind and listened to all of my concerns. I never felt rushed and I felt that he let me have a roll and opinion in my treatment. I have a lot of respect for him as a physician and a person. Great man. I wish he could explain the "mysterious" parts, but I don't discredit his abilities because of that. It really was...strange. The staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I don't understand the negative reviews for Dr Heiner. He was amazing. I had several miscarriages and saw 3 Dr.s before him. He went through my medical chart with my husband and me. I never felt rushed at any of my apt. He was very easy to talk to and was very honest about my chances of being able to have a child. Then he took the time to run tests until we found out what my problem was. Because of this I have my son. Once I was pregnant he took the time to call around and find a another specialist for me to see while I was pregnant. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Heiner! He helped us have two children through IVF. He was the first MD to be upfront and honest about the fertility issues that we were facing. He was great to answer any questions we had and was so kind through the whole emotional process.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. James S. Heiner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients