Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Schaben

I have a TBI both the staff and Focyor have been patient caring and helpful. They have made sure i recieved the care i have needed and helped me to cope in a very difficult siguation. I highly recommend Doctor Schaben.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I've been impressed with how helpful she has been, even when I've only called the office or needed paperwork completed

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Schaben is personable, takes the necessary time with patients, listens well and and asks relevant questions. Includes the patient in decisions regarding treatment, medications, etc. She appears well versed in her field and conveys an intelligence paired with empathy. Her staff are friendly, helpful, courteous, and remember the clients by name and something about them.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. Schaben is very down to earth and spent a lot of time with me trying to figure out why my migraines keep getting worse. She has patiently worked with me to find a preventative medication so that I do not suffer constantly and is very helpful about answering my questions even after a visit. Visits are always at least 30 minutes of face to face time where I feel that I have all of her attention. I am incredibly grateful to have found such a wonderful and caring doctor to help me. I highly recommend Dr. Schaben to anyone in need of a neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Laura J. Schaben's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)