Ratings for Dr. Isai Castillo

Dr Isai Castillo and his personal all of them need to take customer service class besides. All of them do not know nothing all they care is money.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

El personal de la clinica deveria de tener mas etica profesional con la gente de nuestra raza en mi observacion cuando lleve a mi hermana las personas que trabajan en esa clinica tienen muy mala actitud con el hispano pero ven a un paciente de otra raza y se desviven por atenderlo y no se vale pues todos estamos pagando con el mismo dinero especialmente la mujer que esta en un hoyo metida despues de ver al dr. La que da el presupuesto de lo que va a salir el tratamiento es pesima nada de etica profesional lo mismo que algunas de las supuestas enfermeras que no creo ni que lleguen a cna's son pesimas con su actitud la verdad no recomiendo ese lugar para nada no sirve a. Y todo lo cobran en dolares a pesar de estar en mexico no aceptan moneda nacional son una bola de rateros corruptos el dr Isai Castillo y su personal la verdad no se como la gente no se puede dar cuenta que no sirven para nada solo para explotar a la gente bueno creo que ya dije lo suficiente para darle a saver a la pobre gente que no se crean.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been attending the clinic annually for 23 years. They (through God's direction) saved my life. I have had the same wonderful, caring nurses there for all these years. After retiring from working in the Medical Field in Arizona, the treatments here far surpass the common treatment for cancer and many other diseases. I always look forward to returning. 928-899-4295 Christin Bowra Prescott Valley, Arizona prairiedog9000@gmail.com

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Going to this clinic was amazing! I went there with Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease, a side effect of getting bone marrow transplant three years ago. I have a full body rash, my eyes don't make tears and my mouth is having a few issues. I was also have nerve pain from my waist all the down. I was at the clinic for 15 days, by day 5 I was starting to feel better and got stronger each day. The rash on my body started to go away. By day 13, I didn't have to take my hydromorph contin I see this treatment to jump start my body into healing. When I was finished I purchased specific pills, liquids and injections that was the same as the infusions at the clinic. . If you are diligent in taking all that stuff at home the treatment will continue. The atmosphere at the clinic was therapeutic in it's self. The front staff girls could use an attitude adjustment. If you go this clinic you have to know what questions to ask at the front desk. The girls at the front do not give any info unless you ask. I went with a friend who had been there several times so she told me what to ask., and letters to get and other little details. But for someone who didn't know anything, it was a challenge for them to piece it together. Otherwise the nurses were amazing as well as the Drs. I will be going back in six moths.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Many assurances were made - "you've got another 20 years" and "you'll soon feel better" to my stage 4 brother with prostate cancer. Getting across the border is a daily ordeal, the clinic itself is in poor repair and the money hemorrhage starts from day 1 with extra treatments, concoctions and pills. Seriously, they tell you to buy an extra suitcase for all the "medicine" you have to buy to take home. He arrived in reasonable health, eating well and optimistic. 3 weeks of "treatment" later he left a shrunken, debilitated man who never recovered from the downward spiral started in Mexico and died a few months later. This "treatment" did nothing but accelerate his decline. Would never recommend Castillo or his operation.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

After my wife was treated like a "dead woman walking" by contemptuous doctors in Canada, we came to Dr. Castillo. Never once were we treated with less than the utmost respect, and I witnessed many miracles being performed before my eyes during my time at the clinic. If it weren't for the horrifying incompetence and apathy of Canadian doctors, and some truly criminal acts of malpractice that negated the beneficial effects of Dr. Castillo's treatment, I strongly believe that my wife would be with us today. In fact, a close friend who was told that he was a terminal case with no hope of recovery recently experienced an 80% drop in cancer markers and 20% drop in white blood cells thanks to Dr. Castillo. Anyone fighting a serious illness should go DIRECTLY to the CIPAG clinic instead of wasting valuable time in a medical system that cares far less about saving lives than it does about making money.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

This Clinic knows and shows the true meaning of professional ! The Doctors and nurses are extremely knowledgeable and good at what they do. Patients are treated like royalty. My only negative feed being the snobbishness at the pharmacy and a few ladies working at the front desk shouldn't be working with the public.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I wish these ratings went above 5. Dr. Castillo and his staff are unbelievable. THIS is the way doctors should treat their patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010