Ratings for Dr. Neil Veggeberg

Very kind and compassionate, very knowledgeable, His staff was helpful and kind, I will keep using this doctor. TD

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Veggeberg was my doctor for years and I received excellent care. The only reason I stopped going was because I moved to Wichita Falls Texas. He and his staff treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr wasnt too bad... punctured my dura mater and caused PDPH. Nurse is a straight liar. Attempted to cause friction woth employer by fabricating a conversation that never occurred. Funny as dr tho. Hejust needs to lay off the meth

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had questions on my treatment plan and was asked to leave instead of answering the questions. He tried to rail-road me through workers comp. He was very edgey and unprofessional. He does not care about patient. Staff walks on eggshells around his mood swings. Acts like he has to much caffine, he can't spend no time with you always in a hurry. He talks extremley fast. I don't feel I was treated fairly due to comment he made to workers comp..

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very good Dr. good humored,cares for patient before business always willing to help

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Neil Veggeberg's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Assurant