Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Cerbin

I started with dr cerbin 13 years ago and he was ok. When my daughter kept getting strep every 3 weeks and he would treat it with penicillin this went on for 4 months I asked about taking her tonsils out he said she wasn't a candidate for it , next time she got strep we had to see another doctor in the practice. And he asked WHY does she still have her tonsils? I told him his partner wouldn't take them out. He asked if I wanted them out. I said yes and within 3 weeks she had her tonsils out and we had a new doctor. Dr. Cerbin spends to much time complaining about the insurance companies rather than practicing medicine. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Great Dr. Spends as much time as you need him to explain things.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Great doctor. Listens to you- he takes his time to understand your problems. Some people may not follow his common sense medicine- Not one of those doctors who thinks a pill cures everything.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Cerbin is a really nice guy, but I feel he should be nearing retirement. He is ok for treating colds and the minor stuff. Some of his thinking I feel is outdated. On a couple of occasions, we have been given some false information as well. Luckily, nothing bad came from it. We have switched doctors within the practice and are happier with the results now.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Joseph H. Cerbin's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1980)