You may also like

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have seen him with all my children. I have two daughters and he was very informative of the fact that i was going to need to have them early other wise they may not make it. Listens to my questions. He is Strait forward so if you offend easily take with a grain of salt. He knows what he is talking about and wouldn't want to see any one else. He was great for me and my babies. The staff are Awesome..:)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Green's for about 2 years and on each visit he was very rude. In June of 2012 I found out I was pregnant with my second baby. I called to make an appointment and I was told that he would not see me until saw his social worker. Well, she was booked for three weeks and I was having serious complications. I called my previous Dr. which delivered my first baby. He got me with no problem. After I delivered and needed my birth control Dr. Green told me he discontinued my chart and to find someone else because he was offended.

Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Green's for over 4 years now. He has delivered both of my children (C-section), handled all my annuals, and helped me find the right birth control for me. The staff is very personable and sweet. These ladies always deliver a delightful greeting and departure. Dr. Green encourages questions so that I may have a better understanding of even the smallest thing. He's very direct and professional. He's very respectful of my husband and our privacy. He has always been prompted, even when I was in the hospital. I've noticed that he likes to get things over and done with ASAP, which I love.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Green is a very good Doctor he's very knowledgeable very punctual I would recommend Dr green to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I WOULDN'T TAKE MY DOG TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WAS VERY RUDE FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. NO COMPASSION AT ALL.

Submitted August 13, 2012

I had preeclampsia with both of my children. Thanks to Dr. Green's knowledge and quick action. I have two beautiful children. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! He may not have the best bed side manner but he is the best when it comes to the healthy of mother and babies.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Green is very professional and a very helpful doctor. His staff is polite and and i didn't have to sit in the waiting room very long. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Green is my daughter's ob. I have gone to several of her appointments and each time he is extremely rude, talks down to her, acts like he doesn't have time to deal with her. When my son-in-law goes it is a different story, he doesn't do any of those things. His staff is still doing everything by paper, not computer so several times my daughter's appointment cards showed a date and time but it was never written in their book. She is a first time mother and has had what she thought was a couple of problems but when she saw him about them he treated her like she was an idiot. I did ask him if it has anything to do with her having Medicaid and he looked at me like I was crazy but didn't answer me.

Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. D. Keith Green's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visits were awesome . He's a good doctor, and loves to joke which made the visits fun."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen him with all my children. I have two daughters and he was very informative of the fact that i was going to need to have them early other wise they m..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst OBGYN I have ever seen. Awful doctor. Very very rude and unprofessional. Do not use this man!!!"

January 5, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Keith K." to "D. Keith"

November 2, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Keith" to "Keith K."

April 8, 2012