Ratings for Dr. D. Keith Green

I have never been so uncomfortable with a doctor before until I met him. Long story short, I went in for a yeast infection with my now husband. When we were asking questions he became very judgmental, and went in a rant about how he wouldn't let his daughter have intercourse and this and that. At the time I was living in my own, my husband was my boyfriends of like five years and he made me feel just horrible for having premarital intercourse. My husband wanted to fight him after what he said but I was like it's ok, and I left there crying. He had no concern at all, I never went back and would never reccomend him to anyone. He was very unprofessional, judgemental, and makes you feel like nothing. Do Not go to him, there are waaaayyyy better gynecologist out there.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Do NOT use this doctor. His actions were directly responsible for the death of my son in utero at 36 weeks. When I asked him what happened, all he would say is that it was god's will. He never gave me a reason for my son's death, so I got a second opinion. It took 5 requests before he would release my records to the 2nd doctor. The second doctor pointed out an irregularity in my records that occurred several times and dr. Green ignored it. If he would have simply delivered by son 2 weeks earlier, he would be here with me now. And it wasn't a rare, obscure problem that he missed. I thought his arrogance was due to an exceptional ability in his field, but as it turns out, he is just arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I love Dr.Green and his services will be missed. I don't need friends, I have friends. I need a professional that will get my baby here healthy. Dr. Green is that man. Black, White, Yellow if you are dumb he is aggravated my ignorance and entitlement ....point blank period. I loved knowing he stayed on me about my weight, food choices, etc. Grow up People You need to stop all this whining.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

My visits were awesome . He's a good doctor, and loves to joke which made the visits fun.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have seen him with all my children. I have two daughters and he was very informative of the fact that i was going to need to have them early other wise they may not make it. Listens to my questions. He is Strait forward so if you offend easily take with a grain of salt. He knows what he is talking about and wouldn't want to see any one else. He was great for me and my babies. The staff are Awesome..:)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Green's for about 2 years and on each visit he was very rude. In June of 2012 I found out I was pregnant with my second baby. I called to make an appointment and I was told that he would not see me until saw his social worker. Well, she was booked for three weeks and I was having serious complications. I called my previous Dr. which delivered my first baby. He got me with no problem. After I delivered and needed my birth control Dr. Green told me he discontinued my chart and to find someone else because he was offended.

Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Green's for over 4 years now. He has delivered both of my children (C-section), handled all my annuals, and helped me find the right birth control for me. The staff is very personable and sweet. These ladies always deliver a delightful greeting and departure. Dr. Green encourages questions so that I may have a better understanding of even the smallest thing. He's very direct and professional. He's very respectful of my husband and our privacy. He has always been prompted, even when I was in the hospital. I've noticed that he likes to get things over and done with ASAP, which I love.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Green is a very good Doctor he's very knowledgeable very punctual I would recommend Dr green to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I WOULDN'T TAKE MY DOG TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WAS VERY RUDE FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS AND TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. NO COMPASSION AT ALL.

Submitted August 13, 2012

I had preeclampsia with both of my children. Thanks to Dr. Green's knowledge and quick action. I have two beautiful children. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!!! He may not have the best bed side manner but he is the best when it comes to the healthy of mother and babies.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. D. Keith Green's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union