Ratings for Dr. K.T. Tan

...................................................

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Recently took our baby to see this doctor as our usual doctor was unavailable. He prescribed antibiotics and advised us to return in a few days for a follow up visit. Was extremely disappointed that he charged us for both visits (which apparently is his usual practice).

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Fantastic doctor, best I have ever had. Jerrabomberra Medical Centre.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Good Doctor, concerned, helpfull, good knowledge base, take the time required to make a diagnosis but still keeps a good schedule and is almost always on or close to your app time

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

very knowledgeable. keeps me on track and alive. thanks doc!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr K.T.Tan was our family GP in the 90's (Chisholm Medical Centre) and then moved to Jerrabomberra after a brief break. I just wanted to say that he is the most thorough Dr Ive ever had going to great pains to ensure you understand your treatment which may annoy some but at least you wont walk out and think "what did he want me to do again?" He tends to recommend combining modern medicine with practical treatment advice which we found very helpful when the kids were young. We havnt been to him for awhile as he is too far from where we live once he moved to Jerra but I am told he is still going well by a family friend. I always got the impression he enjoyed helping people more than average.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008