Ratings for Dr. Heath A. Morgan

Best Dr. I have ever met. He didnt treat me but I took my mother to all of her appointments with Dr Morgan. He is always willing to listen and even adjust treatment based on my suggestions as her primary caregiver. My mother suffered from Amyloidosis of the heart and was Dr Morgans first patient with such a rare disease. Despite that, he took excellent care of my mother until she passed a few weeks ago. I would recommend him to anyone! I wish there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

AWESOME DR. VERY GOOD ... HE CARES AND KNOWS A LOT....HAPPY TO HAVE HIM....

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

My first few appointments I thought he seemed to be a good doctor but when he couldn't find what was making me ill he told me it is all in my head. He is very arrogant and thinks if he can't cure you then there is nothing wrong with you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Very nice guy, always on time, never suggests anything dumb, dry sense of humor (probably comes from his time in the military), very straightforward. He is on my butt all the time to lose a little weight... tough to argue with him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Very friendly, not rushed, does not suggest meds or treatments unless they are really necessary.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Short wait time, pleasant demeanor, good attitude. Seems very knowledgable and concerned about his patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

DR.MORGANS NURSE MARGERAT, HAS BEEN ALWAYS GREAT WITH US,VERY GOOD AT HER JOB...AS FOR DR.MORGAN, HE HAS HELPED ME MEDICALLY IN SO MANY WAYS, WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST... WE ARE SOO GLAD HE IS A DR. WHO CARES, AND HELPS PEOPLE , VERY GOOD DR.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Always takes the time to listen to my concerns and answer questions.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Heath A. Morgan's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare