Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Chobanian

Dr. Chobanian is fabulous! Professional, proficient, generous and a great human being! Her staff are professionals Maggy is sweet with great sense of humor! Taguhi is professional and classy! Sosi is very helpful with dealing with insurance Valentine is very thoughtful and supportive! She gave me samples of masks and cleansers to help me with a clear skin. I had a facial session with her. The texture of my skin is in the process of transforming (fresh and pinkish) I had a thick and dull skin.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr.Chobanian is beyond amazing. She did revision rhinoplasty for me and I’m forever thankful to her. I wish I went to her the first time. My healing process was very calm and comfortable. I have and will continue sending my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Highly recommend Dr.Chobanian! She did a wonderful job!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I did rhinoplasty and I LOVE IT. worth every penny would totally recommend if you are getting a nose job.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

If I could give a negative review I would. First of all if you go to her don't think that you actually have an opinion. Even if you tell her how you would like to look she will do it her way (and then tell you that its fine when you're running out of her office in tears in each post op). I not only had a borderline botched operation done by her - but I also had to get it redone and corrected by another doctor. She refused to acknowledge that she messed up, and she would not even give us a portion of what we paid back. Definitely only cares about money. STAY AWAY. I went to her because she was a family friend - I trusted her even when I felt as though she was not listening to me and she left me with literal and emotional scars. Not to mention almost a year looking deformed. Seriously, go somewhere else. ANYWHERE else.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Aweful, and money hungry lady. The staff is really unprofessional. They care about your money only. I got a mediocre nose job from her and she does not listen and is really impatient. Her opinion counts and she can care less about patients. She is also extremely rude. She acts like she knows what she is talking about but when things go wrong she is no longer the expert. Avoid this money hungry lady.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Chobanian is the best. I love my new nose. It's perfect. After surgery, she keeps her patients under her supervision for one whole year. I can't believe any one may walk out of her office unssatisfied.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My nose looks beautiful.it's a shame I cannot breath through my nose and have lost my sense of taste because of it. When I breath through my mouth, I sound similar to that of a (close your eyes) 45 year old man who suffers from heart problems and struggles eith obesity...he is also a heavy smoker grasping for air each time he has his mouth open. It's very tragic and I wish i could do something about it. But either it's been too long since the surgery to sue her, or I could get another surgery and risk a lot. I look great, feel terrible :(

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Honestly, just by looking at her you could tell that she's a great doctor. When she speaks, you could easily tell how knowledgeable she is. I just turned 18 and she fixed my nose and pinned my ears. I'm MORE than happy with my nose. She did exactly what I asked for and made my nose look very natural. Besides myself, my mom, aunt, and 2 cousins have gone to her as well and our noses look completely different, so for those who say that she makes the same nose for everyone, that's not true. She makes sure your new nose fits your face. Those who think she's rude probably were offended when she told them their defects. YES. She's VERY straight forward and honest. But who wouldn't want to have an honest doctor? And no she's definitely not money hungry because she actually told me that my ears were not bad and that she sees no reason for me to do it. But she said she'll do it since that's what I want. It has been only 4 days since I got my cast off and I'm more than happy with my results! :]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Chobanian is truly the best in the business. I recently had a rhinoplasty done by her just 13 days ago to get rid of a bug bump off my nose and fix my deviated septum and I am doing absolutely fantastic. My nose is still swollen, after all its only been 13 days so i understand that! My breathing has been gradually getting better, i had no complications and my appointments were a breeze. She has absolutely done an amazing job to my nose and although its swollen i can see that its gonna be great! Some of these comments are pure bull, she is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Susan L. Chobanian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Susan L. Chobanian M.D., Graduated Medical School at the age of 23, May 1977 From Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. Dr. Chobanian's post graduate training was done with one year general surgery, three years otolaryngology in Medical College of Wisconsin affiliated hospitals. DR. Chobanian is Board Certified at American Academy of head and neck surgery, Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Chobanian's started her private practice in 1982 continuing today with excellence and passion

• Armenian
  • English

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1977)