Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Klein

I've been a patient of Dr. Klein's for a number of years now. I'm always impressed by how much he cares about me, personally. I'm not just 'another patient' -- he really treats me with the care of a family member or friend. He is candid and frank in his advise. While he does expect the courses of action he prescribes will be followed, he also knows and works within the limits of an average persons day-to-day life experiences. Regarding his staff... while they do seem to be very laid back, I have never had a problem with an appointment, billing or any other behaviours which would be expected from a professional office. And (believe it or not), they see to be enjoying their jobs! I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Klein to anyone who is looking for a Dr. who cares. He truly does.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

While I think Dr. Klein in a knowledgeable physician and knows his stuff medically, from a customer service point of view, his office staff is sorely lacking and that behavior seems to be tolerated. I had an appointment and when I showed up, the office was closed. Everyone makes mistakes and the office girl wrote down the wrong time. How rude is it to bill me because I thought he appointment was at 4 and they had it set for 1??? A simple mistake which could have been easily overlooked since I had been going to Dr. Klein for 14 years and NEVER missed an appointment. I wrote a letter to Dr. Klein and never received a reply or even the courtesy of a phone call. I understand that a doctor's time is valuable, but so is mine! If he has no concern for the business part of his practice, how secure can I be with the medical part? I have found another doctor. Too bad.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Klein is a fabulous doctor. I've been seeing him since 1997 and simply wouldn't consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Thomas R. Klein's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HealthFirst