Ratings for Dr. Tricia J. Brown

It takes over a half hour of being put on hold to get an appointment. The staffs lack of attentiveness to the patients needs is ridiculous. Treatment is average at best.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

She is so nice. I really feel like I can talk to her about anything. Great doctor! Nice office staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

She is nice but she dont know any thing! only cosmetic stuff not more..... lost my time I have to tell here what I tought was my condition and she them take 15 minutes to look in books... Is that a good doctor?? I dont think so!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I loved Dr. Brown. I had been to about five different Doctors and after a long search for someone new i found her and she got rid of my acne with no problem. Knew exactly what to do for me. Her office is nice and the wait is never long. The staff treats you with respect and so does she. I would recomend Dr. Brown to anyone. She is a great Doctor. :D

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Very nice doctor. She treated me well. She seemed very experienced with Botox and other cosmetics as well.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Tricia J. Brown's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1998)

Oxford