Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Cabe

i had her paged for my child on thursday night and on monday still never heard anything been week later and still nothing it just don't say a lot for a doctor when they do that with a sick child..and well you neverr know when her office is open or closed cause you can never reach anyone in there either...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

VERY BAD DOCTOR ON EVERY LEVEL!!! She doesn't like you to take your children to the hospital, even during emergencies. Seems to want everything secretive so nobody finds out her plans of pt. management or lack thereof.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I ask her what the difference was between swine flu and the seasonal flu, and she was very rude. She raised her voice at me and said stop calling it the swine flu, don't call it that no more. And then she went on and said that it was the same as the seasonal flu that there was not a difference in them. I contiuned to ask her questions and with ever response to my question she was rude and not helpful at all. She talked down to me like my concerns for my kids was not important. I don't think she has very good bedside manners at all. Every other Dr. I have ever been to has answered my questions with alot of detail and concern. I have also noticed that she acts like she is in a hurry to get you out of her office like she doesn't have the time. My opinnion if you go into the medical field especially dealing with litte childern than you should at least enjoy childern and your job. Dr. Cabes attuide makes me feel like she doesn't enjoy either of them.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

you can get an appointment whether she keeps your appointment is the problem my girls have had three appointments that she has rescheduled my4 month olddaughter has seen her at all i schudeled an appointment for her when she 2 months old dr cabe has resheduled all of them for some reason or another

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Ellen M. Cabe's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Amerigroup