Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Langman

I have been a patient of Dr Langman's for over 12 years. He is an extremely knowledgable and caring doctor. I literally trust him with my life

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Attention deficit disorder , angry man, It's his way or the highway arrogance, who is also very intimidating with out an ounce of integrity!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I am so fortunate that I have been a patient with Dr. Langman for many, many years. Confidently refer my friends and family to him. Always supportive and responsive. Really like Natalie Connolley as well. Office is always prompt.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I love Dr. Langman. He can take one look at diagnose about anything, and he's always right. He's the best Dr. I've ever gone to.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Just a great doctor. Practical,knowledgeable and very giving of his time. Approachable and friendly. If you really need to see him then all you need do is schedule the visit with him vs a NP or PA. You can talk to him as an equal and he will treat you as such. You can tell he really like working with patients and spending his time with them vs all of the other duties he has to do, charting, etc.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

One of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of knowing. I have been a patient for approx. 20 years. He answers every question I've asked and provides answers that a non-medical person can understand. He is a generous person with both is time and knowledge. He's dedicated to helping people new to the medical profession by providing a place for them to get experience and giving them a learning evniroment suitable for their skill level. His patient care is outstanding, over the years he has helped with various medical problems not only by providing an accurate treatment for the condition, but also the emotional support needed.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Just found this site. Dr. Bob saved my life after several specialists oversubscribed medications til I was seeing rainbows. I took all the meds to him in tears, told him my symptoms and he put me in the hospital that day. He knew what it was in an instant (cerebral vasculitis) and took such good care of me

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

ALWAYS see Dr. Langman when we have an appt. with the Doctor. Listens to his patients! Great "bedside" manner - very laid-back. Never feel rushed. We were disappointed too that he does not make hospital calls, but he was kept informed and did follow up AFTER hospital stay. You see specialists at the hospital anyway.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Very dissapointed that Dr. does NOT do hospital visits and hires substandard docs to oversee inpatients. Office is run well and Nurse help line is excellent.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

almost impossible to actually see him even when you have an appt with him you see the nurse practitioner and may see the actual doc at the end of the appt to recap for a few minutes. nurse even does the physical and writes down what observations were for the the doc instead of being examined by the doc

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Robert E. Langman's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)