Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Kramer

Dr.Kramer apparently has little knowledge about vascular healing.After a phlebectomy I had a site that 7 months later had not healed and was getting worse.I had scheduled at least 3 previous appts. pointing out my concerns and on the last appt. told Gary Kramer that I felt the area was still leaking(hemorrhaging)at the surgery site and could he test the area to find out what was going on as it was raw, black and blue, sensitive, and continued to get larger.He said That is just the way you healed. He refused to do anymore for me and I had to contact a plastic surgeon in Greensburg to address my concern.He took one look at the site and had it tested for cancer. When that came back negative, they did further testing and determined what I had originally pointed out to Kramer, it was STILL leaking blood.The plastic surgeon stitched the area closed, told me how to care for it, and 2 months later it was completely healed. Due to Kramer's incompetence I will have laser scar treatment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Gary S. Kramer's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)