Ratings for Dr. Nadine E. Cox

This place is awful. Dr. Cox is rude and careless. Every time I would visit, she would make me feel as if I was bothering her and she even had a look of being grossed out if I would cough or anything. My mother was having severe reactions to medication prescribed by Dr. Cox and the doctor kept telling her she was fine. After 3 years, she told my mother that she "should have thought of that" and that it was a reaction to the meds after all. Also, when I moved out of the city and requested my medical records, they refused to send them to my new doctor. My sister also switched and so did my mother. Both of them paid to have their medical records transferred and the office took their money and then did not send the records.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have to say Dr. Cox and Yvonne are a great team. I have utilized Dr. Cox who took care of my mother and even was available with me (giving me her cell number) and I was even able t call her in the evenings to adress the situation. Dr. Cox was very thorough and was always helpful. She has been a great doctor to me and my family. And to even top everything they have done they came to my Mom's funeral when she passed away. Yes they have moved to a new location, but they are still my first pick for all of our medical needs.. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I started with Dr Cox years ago and absolutely loved how she took the time to explain things to me. However, over the past couple years, I think she suffers from burnout and/or depression. She missed my diagnosis and allowed me to suffer in a lot of pain for several months before realizing her mistake. On the rare times I would call in to ask a question about my condition I was told I would receive a phone call back within the day. 80% of the time I never received the call. The receptionist is rude, unprofessional and uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Let me start by saying that I have anxiety. One of my big triggers is going to the doctor. I HATE going to the doctor. When I DO go, it's because I have a serious problem and felt I had no alternative. It's a huge deal for me to go. When I went to Dr. Cox, I felt like she was somewhat apathetic to my concerns. She tried to help and offer solutions, so it's not like she was completely uncaring. I just felt like she didn't hear me when I spoke to her. She's not a bad doctor. She's definitely knowledgeable. I think she's just maybe preoccupied or overwhelmed or tired of her job. Her staff, on the other hand, is awful. The nurse tried to be personable to me and I truly appreciate the effort... but she took it too far and ended up making me uncomfortable. She went as far as to ask me if I believed in God when I came in for an appointment to try and address my anxiety. It wasn't professional at all. She's also been condescending several times on the phone when I've called with questions.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Cox has no care in the world about patient needs. Dr. Cox and her staff are rude, pretentious, and unprofessional. I would stay clear of this practice at all cost. She lied to me to my face and when you need medical attention she makes you wait for when it is convenient for her. The staff has closed the office down when I had an appointment while I waited out in the parking lot for a hour and never called me to tell me the office was closed. Overall this office is a horrible experience and I would highly recommend you take your medical needs to someone else so your needs are actually met.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Cox is very caring and pays attention to the patient's needs and concerns. I truly belive she cares about her patient's health.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I will say that I was referred to her by several women in my office that adored her. I've also known people who have quit seeing her because of the office staff, the fact that the answering machine seems to be on all day and that she can seem abrasive and annoyed at times. Personally I think the doctor suffers from depression and the entire staff could use a seminar in customer service. Including the doctor. All of that being said, and endured, I will say she is so extremely thorough and does not give up on you. She is amazing knowledgeable about everything it seems. It would be nice to see her smile though. :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Cox is absolutely wonderful. She stuck it out with me for about year trying to figure out why I was in so much pain and stiffness. All my test would come back negative. It would have been so easy for her to just say "its all in your head" but she said ok let start from the beginning. After going over my family's medical history I happened to mention one thing and there it was. I had to have a special blood test and they found it.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

The WORST thing about this Dr. is the staff she has. I called 4 a refill on a script I must take daily or I'll get sick, and they refused and told me to come in for an appt. But I was completely out of meds, so I asked if they could just give me 1 or 2 until my next appt and the lady said "You'll be okay." in a rude tone and was dead serious. Im certain they must drive dozens of her patients away. They are so rude, have attitudes and make you feel like you're a burden who is making up your illness. Plus their office hours are so wacky! They close early and they're closed for lunch. People who work can't have a lunch-time appt then! She makes you come into the office for every little thing so you end up paying a co-pay every time even if you just need a refill. Dr. Cox is OKAY. She's punctual BUT at the expense of her patients. She tries to fit everyone in, and you never have to wait long which is nice, but when she sees you, she tries to rush & just hand you some pills w.out fixing it

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Nadine E. Cox's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)