Ratings for Dr. Albi Qeli

Wonderful doctor. My dad had a hip replacement 1 year ago at the age of 90. After 2 years on wheelchair, my dad walked without a walker 1 month after surgery. Thanks. A.H. from redding.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

This is for a job well done on my ankle 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He replaced my mother's hip when ahe broke it. She is walking again. Scar looks thin. Dr Qeli was professional, optimistic, very helpful, very involved in her progress. He helped us pick a rehab place. He followed up at the rehab. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Excellent ortho. Physical therapists at hospital speak highly of him. His patients, including my mother, do well.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He scares you when he talks about what can go wrong with a knee replacement but he did a very good job.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

O.M.G ! I love this doctor. I just had hip replacement surgery in February, and it was so easy for me. I was up and walking the day after. I just came from my last follow up visit for my hip. I also had questions about my back, and he took the time to answer all my questions, and he made his answers easy for me to understand. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family. I am so grateful to have this doctor. Thank You, Dr. Qeli

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Qeli repaired my broken shoulder with surgery. I was so happy with dr. Queli and his staff. He took the time to explain my options and what to expect post op. I have a tattoo were I needed the surgery, I was so impressed with the attention to detail with aligning up my incision!!! He remembers your name and personal things that you talk about. I would highly recommend his services to anyone needing a trusting doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Albi Qeli's Credentials

• German

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2004)