Ratings for Dr. Adnan Alghadban

Realm good doctor! He takes the time to listed to you and doea his best to take care of the problems you may have Problem is the wait time and time to get an appointment...refills are a problem to get...always need an appointment... But in all honesty...ot is well worth seeing him. 10/10

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Change my medication where I had many seizures back to back rush to ER. Day later I call his office to inform him of what had happen with a few week later getting a response from him in the mail saying he did not wish to have me as a patient any longer saying I did not follow his orders. Which I DID!!! Now I will be seeking legal action. DO NOT GO TO THIS WHACK!!! He is going to end up killing someone one of these days. Pray that the medical board takes his licences away before this happens.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

When doctor has u taking certain med they should order them in a day or two not over two weeks im thinking of finding adoctor who takes care of u n not just out there for the buck....

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

This man saved my life. I had gotten sick with a very rare syndrome called Gillian Barre Syndrome (GBS) and was paralized. He was the only person who had a clue what was wrong with me and admitted me straight into ICU at UHC. I thank God daily for this man and his knowledge. Cause without his help, who knows where I'd be now.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

AFTER PERSCRIPING MEDICATION TO MY WIFE FOR OVER 2 YEARS(OPIATES) HE HAS DECIDED TO SLANDER MY FAMILIES REPUTATION BY SUGGESTING MY WIFE WAS DRUG SEEKING PATIENT. AFTER A SERIOUS BACK INJURY THE REQUIRED MULTIBLE MRI'S, CD SCANS AND XRAYS ALL OF WHICH WERE ORDERED BY OUR PRIMIARY PHYSICIAN AND A NEORSURGEON THAT COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO PERFORM. THIS "DOCTOR" SAID SHE WAS A DRUG SEEKER WITHTOUT EVEN LOOKING INTO HER INJURIES. AND ALL SHE WAS DOING WAS FOLLOWING DR'S ORDERS.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

front desk staff is ignorant (receptionist), long time waiting 30-1 1/2 hours to get into a room, nursing staff very nice & willing to help. Dr. Adnan Alghadban himself is highly professional & does the proper testing, gives meds & trial & error to see what helps for neuro pain for FM

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

My son has intractable pain and we found Dr. Alghadban knowledgeable, kind and caring. We decided to try a procedure at Ruby Memorial in Morgantown that had devastating results. We ended up going to UHC emergency in Bridgeport over the weekend. What he received at UHC triggered another severe reaction. Monday, we called Dr. Alghadban and got in immediately for further evaluation and treatment. Thank God! Dr. Alghadban knew what to administer. He will do everything in his power and area of expertise to help his patients. He explores all avenues. I like his direct, truthful manner of communicating. He takes time to answer all questions. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I PRAY FOR THIS MAN, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK HE BELIEVES IN CHRIST, HE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS ! HE SPENDS NO TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. HE DOES IF YOU'RE FEELING WELL AND NO COMPLAINS, BUT MAKE A COMPLAINT, AND HE'S OUT IN A HURRY !!! IF YOU COMPLAIN HOW YOU'RE FEELING (REASON WHY YOU'RE THERE TO SEE HIM IN THE 1ST PLACE) HE SPENDS JUST ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU TO GET A PERSCRIPTION WRITTEN & TELL YOU HE'LL SEE YOU BACK IN A COUPLE WEEKS ! (HA...IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HIM). HE DIAGNOSED ME AS HAVING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS (MS). I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST THIS MAN. WHY I STAYED WITH HIM FOR 3 YRS., I DON'T KNOW...BUT I FOUND A NEW DR. IN PARKERSBURG. HE'S ALREADY ORDERED MORE TEST TO BE SURE OF WHAT IT IS THAT I DO HAVE. I HATE THE COSTS, BUT IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. THE MEDS HE PERSCRIBED ME 3 YRS. AGO HAS NOT HELPED ME ONE BIT ! I COMPLAINED EACH TIME I SEEN HIM, BUT IT DID NO GOOD AT ALL !. I PRAY HE QUITS PUTTING OTHERS THRU WHAT HE PUT ME THRU !!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I have seen Adnan alghadban 1 time came in for like 5 min told him all my systoms and really didnt give me a answer really didn't spend much time did some testing gave me meds without a diagnosed and see u back in 1 month!!! I am not very happy there needs to be more time spent with patients and there needs to be met!! He does have good bed side manners

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Adnan Alghadban's Credentials

• Univ Of Tichreen, Fac Of Med, Lattakia, Syria (Univ Latakia) (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal