Ratings for Dr. Craig H. Bennett

Outstanding medical care from start to finish. Seen EARLIER than appointment time as a follow up from a previous surgery years ago. New X-rays done right there and recommended treatment plan explained in detail.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr. Bennett and his staff were great, provided great service and everything went very smooth as he assured it would. He is very knowledgeable and broke the procedure and out options down so that we could comprehend and understand what was going on. I am pleased with the procedure and outcome. However, the appointment wait time is a bit long but that's almost all doctor's offices and hair salons:(

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Did a terrible job on my knee.very arrogant and dismissive. He does not listen very well to his patients

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

This doctor is horrible. Did a bad job on my knee, had to get it re done by another doctor

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Very knowledgeable. A great resource on best practices for improving arthritic joint function. Significant administrative and clinical support network.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Found Dr. Bennett to be very arrogant and dismissive. He does not listen very well to his patients points of view and how they are feeling. Rather than look at patients as individuals, he compares them to others. Paperwork is inaccurate. He should prepare self for patient visit prior to entering room by re-reading over medical information as on several occasions he seemed clueless as to what injury he treated me for. Disrespectful as he made sly comments to staff upon exiting patient room. As someone in charge, things need to change: bedside manner, professionalism. Put himself in patient shoes and LISTEN MORE>..

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Great ortho doc. He treated my knee problems efficiently. Good bedside manner. Great with adults over 40 who are athletic.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Bennett has a great bedside manner and an even better mind. I had given up hope with the orthopaedic community until I met Dr. Bennett. He got me walking again. He is careful, thoughtful and wants the patient to be good for the long-haul - not just the quick fix. I had seen about 15 orthopaedists and had 4 surgeries prior to Dr. Bennett and he is the only one who knew what he was talking about or doing. He is worth the drive if you don't live near Timonium.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

My advice is to stay away. I was referred to Dr. Bennett for a 2nd opoinion, which means I only had 1 visit to him. It took us (myself and my primary care physician) 5 weeks to get 1 page of medical notes from his office. The notes were sent in a letter format to my primary care physican and were not only incomplete, but more importanly inaccurate. He thanked my physician for the referral and he was not the referring physician. He didn't mention the date of the visit, but what amazed me the most is that he addressed the wrong knee. Also, he did not mention that he referred me to an orthopedic reconstructive surgeon. I think that's pretty important. I think he took very little notes and when we requested the records he couldn't remember what transpired during the visit.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

He treated my son's ankle fraction right away. Made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. His follow-up was good as well. The staff was pleasent & courteous. Overall experience was great. I would recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Craig H. Bennett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC