You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rudolph S. Wagner

I swear he is the best at what he does. He knows the best procedures.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Wagner for the past 4 years for a wandering eye. He is very conservative in his treatment plan and does not push for surgery. He has an awesome bedside manner and my daughter loves him. He is very thorough and never rushes his exam. Dr. Wagner always takes the time to answer my questions and he always calls back if you leave him a message. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Wagner is a great doctor and very patient and good with children. He made my two year old feel comfortable and was able to check him out thoroughly for a slightly droopy lid. Did not go over the top in insisting meds or surgery but to see him again in 6 months. Made me feel comfortable that there is nothing seriously wrong but we would check on it again in 6 months. Great doctor with kids.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Rudolph S. Wagner's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• City changed from "BELLEVILLE" to "NEWARK", Med School changed from "Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103" to "Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School"

July 10, 2012