Ratings for Dr. Brian G. Gilpin

Saw Dr. Gilpin when I was admitted into Scottsdale healthcare shea and he was absolutely amazing he went above and beyond by personally calling a Pelvic Pain Specialist on his cell phone for me because dr. Gilpin isn't able to help me. I don't know many doctors that would call another doctors cell phone and personally ask them to make time to see a patient instead of just calling his office. He had great bedside manner and made me feel very understood and respected and I haven't at all been getting that from any doctor I've seen recently. I had severe endometriosis and ruptured ovarian cysts and all other doctors blow me off thinking I'm just wanting medication or tell me I need a hysterectomy and neither are going to help my problem so I'm happy to have a doctor who helped address my issues and help set up long term care

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Gilpin was my OBGYN at St. Joe's in Phoenix. I loved him. He made things easier to understand AND helped me throughout the pregnancy, as I was high risk and very young.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

AZMD.ORG does not have updated information on where this Doctor is. My relatives are Doctors, and "they can't even get my Medical Records." This guy is a "loser"! He has a defunct web-site in California, where he attempted to practice. He "moves around". Where is this Doctor anyway? His own staff didn't know where he went from his last location...Calif. they think! The other rating must be "bogus", this man has law suits against him for negligence which you can view at the Superior Court (Arizona) website. This guy has multiple "defunct" contact sights..we were unable to track him down! This guy's obviously "on the run!"

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Gilpin is very friendly and gentle. I used to work at a hospital where Dr. Gilpin did his residency and saw him in action there as well. Really enjoyed his care. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2006

Failure to provide medical records upon "multiple oral and written requests for medical records and documents". Failure to "acknowledge or respond" to request for records, other than by sending a letter stating "he no longer provide medical services." Failure to explain or review questionable test results with patient. Failure to contact patient when test results are questionable (not normal, not abnormal), and additional testing advised.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2005

Dr. Brian G. Gilpin's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1990)