Ratings for Dr. Ingrid K. Rule

We were with Dr. Rule for decades. I like her personally and she knows what she's talking about, however she does not follow through nor promote preventative nonmedical healthcare (i.e. lose weight, walk more, go to PT, etc). I was without thyroid meds for a week one time due to her not following through (and didn't return calls about it) so the next time I started the process a month ahead and that time I was without meds for two weeks. She also does not return calls very well. In addition, the referral for my elderly mother's CT angiogram was not received for two weeks (and after the first week I called each day) and when we saw the form, she had Priority: Urgent within a Week on it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Nicest lady I've ever met! Very kind and understanding1

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Rule has got to be the weirdest person 8 have ever met! She is not good with kids or adults for that matter! She either needs to keep up with modern medicine or retire! She has no clue what she is doing! I wouldn't even take my dog there!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

My first visit today. Dr. Rule is very thorough and I look forward to a long relationship with her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Gentle, patient, caring...has the ability to explain issues without intimidation, and in understandable terms.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Ingrid K. Rule's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1985)