Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Janz

They refused to reschedule appointment, said the Doctor was busy and wanted to make it later. Then no reschedule, told me I wasn't a good match?? seriously.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

My husband and I are members of MDVIP and could not be more pleased. We can reach Dr. Janz anytime no matter what day. We found the price can not be compared to the benefits we recieve. The advanced lab work he does discovered problems no one else had found and the cardiologist was not aware of until he pursued the problem, I had a procedure due to Dr. Janz and his knowledge and am pleased to be a member of MDVIP,

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Doctor is first class...staff could be better! Best doctor in this area.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

very good! his nurse Karen got me set up for bypass surgery and saved my life. before this he gave me two years to live but now it's been over five years and i am getting stronger and more health every week. I don'y know where Karen is now but I wish her well in everything she attempts. great doctor and greater staff. thank you!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Timothy A. Janz's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Punta Gorda, FL