Ratings for Dr. Tasos Aslanidis

Dr. A. is very very good physician. He cares for his patients and takes his time, answereing all questions. Dr. Aslanidis is always there for his patients, he has a great bedside manner and is very caring. One of the best Doctors around.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. and his staff. Both were curteous and wait time time was a little under a half hour probably because i needed to fill out paperwork since i was a first time patient. my treatment so far has been effective and i am looking forward to my follow-up appointment.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

My appointment was at 3:00. I arrived 15 minutes early. I waited until 4:15 and then ask the receptionist if this was the normal waiting time since I had been waiting for close to an hour and a half. She was extremely rude and told me that I would be next. Another gentleman in the waiting room stood up and ask if he could reschedule his appointment because he waited over 2 1/2 hours at his last appointment. I left the office without seeing the doctor because I work for a living and do not have 1 or 2 hours of time to wait in a waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Tasos Aslanidis's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company