Ratings for Dr. John Vincent Gandolfo

Dr. V Gandolfo has a horrible bedside manner. His nurse, Ester is a witch! They made a hard time worse by rushing me, and not answering my questions about my newly diagnosed disease. They simply told me I needed an antidepressant when I broke down and cried after I had had enough of their mistreatment and insensitivity. Please do not go to Gandolfo if you think you have inflammatory bowel disease! You need a doctor who will listen to you and sympathize with your conditon. Gandolfo yelled at my DURING a colonoscopy!!! My sedation wasn't working and he yelled at me to stop talking! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Do yourself a favor got to Boston or the Leahy colorectal instead and save yourelf the tears, and mental anguish. Simply writing this is bringing back memories of the duo and making me cringe!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

He is one of the most sought after doctors in the area. His office is both clean and modern. The office staff are personable and very willing to assist the patients. I highly recommend waiting for an appointment even thought it may take awhile!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2005

Dr. John Vincent Gandolfo's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Peabody, MA