Ratings for Dr. David T. Wong

I did colonoscopy in San Ramon Endoscopy Center 6.17.16. Dr.Wong and staff professional and the best in patient care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Mr. Wong is not a business guy. He won't care about your condition but using scope to dig into your body and make money - period. It will be wasted your and insurance money for this "technician".

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

He was on time for two office appointments, which I appreciated. He was nice and no condescending as most of many of my doctors have been; that was also much appreciated. He diagnosed my issue promptly. A colonoscopy was performed. I'd rate that procedure at a "3". Dr,. Wong did a good enough task with the procedure. The office woman I dealt with from the San Ramon office was not knowledgeable about generic pre-colonoscopy medications/liquid solutions. Ii was put off by her attitude and lack of knowledge. A colonoscopy medical attendant made a very unwelcomed comment as I laid on the table prior to the procedure. He joked about how invasive and large the colonoscopy probe device was. Another attendant did get angry at that man for saying such a horrible thing...kudos to her. That comment was unnecessary and made me feel less at ease. I do recommend Dr. Wong. I wish his staff was as patient-friendly as he is.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Gave me wrong diagnosis and prescribed contradicting medications.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. David T. Wong's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in San Ramon, CA