Dr. Martin F. Freedman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Martin F. Freedman

Every time my wife and I visited we felt welcome and the fact that the staff worked around my wife work schedule was greatly appreciated, thanks

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Freedman was an absolutely wonderful doctor. His knowledge and expertise in the field is impeccable. He is very comforting, supportive, understanding and answers all of your concerns and questions. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freedman and RMA in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I am forever grateful to Dr. Freedman and his staff. Before coming to his office, my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for about a year. As many of the people reading these reviews can understand, each month brought along heartbreak. All of my diagnosis tests came back normal, fertility issues did not run in my family, and I was left confused and upset. When I made the decision to see Dr. Freedman, his confidence and personality were extremely comforting. He assured me that I would be pregnant by the summer (it was April). I appreciated his hands on approach and the fact that the doctors facilitate the ultrasounds (not ultrasound techs) and that the monitoring is all done on-site. I never had a problem getting an appointment and never had to wait more than 5 minutes when showing up to my appointment. This was very important to me, as i was starting a new job. Ultimately, I am VERY HAPPY to say Dr. Freedman helped me achieve pregnancy after just ONE MONTH of treatment with IUI, medicine, and monitoring. He was right...I was pregnant by the summer! Dr. Freedman knows his stuff and when it comes to baby #2, I won't be waiting a year to see him!! Good luck to everyone reading these reviews and remember to never give up!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Freedman helped my husband and I achieve our dream of getting pregnant within the first cycle after being unsuccessful trying on our own for over a year! He was knowledgeable, comforting and extremely helpful!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

RMA has been a great experience for me. I am a two time patient over 2 years and have a 1 yr old child and another one on the way in a few months. Dr. Freedman and the staff were great, very helpful and informative. They always responded to my calls and emails right away. After 2 discouraging miscarriages, Dr. Freedman gave me hope and the strength to continue through the process. My treatment was personalized and tailored to my body and my needs. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freedman and RMA.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

RMA promises "highly personalized fertility care" but places you on a conveyer belt. While Dr. Freedman is generally responsive, he does not take the time to review your case before speaking with you, meaning that the counsel he provides tends to be generalized rather than specific. We experienced lots of bait and switch with this clinic---the experience they promise is not what is delivered, and the level of care and professionalism that begins very high diminishes once the "sale" is closed. Not atypical for fertility clinics, but quite disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Freedman is awesone! He is honest, knowledgeable and direct while still maintaining a friendly approachable demeanor. I found him to have great bed side manors and I appreciated his frankness and optimism.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

We are so grateful for Dr. Freedman and his entire crew. He's very knowledgable, compassionate and a highly skilled Reproductive Endocrinologist. He always took the time to explain about the treatment and what to expect which made my husband and I very comfortable to face this stressful journey. We are forever thankful for his wonderful help that made us build a beautiful FAMILY!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I came to Dr. Freedman after being a patient at another fertility clinic for 7 months. The difference was night and day. Dr. Freedman is extremely knowledgeable in this field, and he will only suggest testing and treatment that is actually necessary (as opposed to the other practice that made you go through a ring circus of tests and procedures because it was "protocol"). Dr. Freedman listened to all of my concerns, with compassion and a sense of humor, explained everything to me in a way I could understand, treated me with care and efficiency and we are now well into our first pregnancy! My only regret is I didn't start my journey with RMA, but I will be coming back for baby # 2!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

We are very thankful for Dr. Freedman and his staff at the Willow Grove office. His nurses were so welcoming and happy that it made a rough start easier. I'm forever grateful for their help and compassion. Dr. Freedman is one of the best!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Martin F. Freedman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Freedman received his medical degree from Wayne State University and completed his postgraduate fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center. He was responsible for the first cryopreserved embryo pregnancy in the Mid-Atlantic region. He is a co-founder and past president of the Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrine Society. He is board certified in OB/GYN and sub-specialty board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Freedman is a reviewer for the journal Fertility and Sterility. Dr. Freedman has been named an “A-list” doctor by the International Asherman’s Association. He is 1 of only 6 doctors in the US to be awarded this credential. For more information, please visit Ashermans.org.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1973)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 1977)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • Endometriosis
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Low sperm count
  • Sperm donation
  • Egg freezing

• A-List Doctor - International Asherman's Association
  • Castle Connolly Top Doctors (USA and Philadelphia)

Workers Comp