Ratings for Dr. Tu T. Bui

Best doctor I have ever been to! Courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, and genuine.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I simply cannot believe that Dr Bui was impolite or rude to anyone. He is the most compassionate and kind Dr I have ever seen. He takes the time to talk with you and actually listens. He genuinely cares about me and his other patients. I have often had him call me personally to check on me to make sure a medicine was working or just to see if I was ok. I have nothing but positive things to say about him and wish all Dr's treated you the same way he does.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr Bui is outstanding! You do not leave his office until you completely understand. He is knowledgable and always helpful but what impressed me the most is that HE PERSONALLY calls his patiens to follow up. He is fanominal!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Bui was very arrogant maybe because he had an intern with him? Definitely needs to learn how to talk to people instead of down to. He is a well informed doctor however needs to work on his people skills.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Easy to work with, openminded, aggresive with treatment options, excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Tu T. Bui's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)