Ratings for Dr. Jane L Frederick

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Frederick. I am 39 with an extremely low AMH level of 0.2. Dr. Frederick looked at my individual medical history and personalized my IVF process in a way that other doctors would not have done. While I did not have many eggs retrieved (7) I did have 3 on day 3. We transferred all 3 and I am now 11 weeks pregnant. She is calm, patient and listens. I had anxiety every step of the way and ALWAYS felt better after talking to her. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

There aren't enough wonderful words I can use to describe Dr. Frederick and her team. They all made us feel comfortable during what can be a very scary and lonely time in life. We were with Dr. Frederick for about 1 year and she took us through all the necessary steps to get pregnant with our miracle baby. She was always very reassuring and we trusted her every step of the way. I never thought I would have to go through IVF in order to bring a child into this world, but I'm so glad that I had Dr. Frederick and her team on my side when I did. We are so blessed and can't wait for our baby boy to join this world in January and we have Dr. Frederick, Priscilla, Behnaz and the rest of the staff to thank.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Thank you to HRC and mostly to Dr. Frederick and Priscilla. My journey is a bit unusual. I am not only a single mother by choice using a sperm donor, but I am also using an egg donor. This was a very difficult journey for me as you can imagine. Due to infertility it made the most sense for me to take this route. I am nearing 40 and wasn't blessed with good eggs at this stage in the game. I appreciate that Dr. Frederick was honest with me and helped me keep my eye on the prize - being a mother. As I write this I am currently 11 weeks pregnant with a baby boy! Each step of the way she was helpful and encouraging. I know it wasn't easy for her to tell me the low success rates ahead when using my own eggs, but I am thankful she was truthful. If you are faced with infertility I highly suggest seeing Dr. Frederick. She is smart, engaging, and wants you to accomplish your dreams of being a parent as much as you do! Hang in there! The journey might look different than you imagined but I encourage you to keep going.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

We are currently almost 12 weeks pregnant with our first child after our first IVF try. The entire staff at the office in Newport Beach was always very professional and quick to respond, when we had any questions or concerns. You are definitely in good hands with Dr. Frederick and her team, and I would recommend her to anyone struggling to conceive.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr Frederick is always late by at least an hour. She seems very rushed and annoyed when you express concern. The girls at the front desk are very nice and sweet, but dr. Frederick coordinator, Behnaz, is terrible. Behnaz is an ultrasound technician who is very sloppy and lazy. Are you sure you want Behnaz as a coordinator ? She is rude and has a very bad case of ADD.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr frederick was very compassionate and friendly.Its worth every minute to wait in her office to see her.Even though we conceived naturally after our IVF.She took care of us and saw us through our first trimester.We were closely monitored and given updates.She answered my every silly question i had through email.She would reply back the same day even if its a weekend.Behnaz(ivf coordinator) was fantastic.she would email me right away to keep me calm.I cant say how happy iam was with level of service i got.They are very responsible bunch of people.I would truly recommend Dr frederick and Behnaz for treatments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Frederick and Behnaz are amazing. Long story short, I had 4 failed transfers. My first appointment with Dr. Frederick she says, "dont worry, you will be pregnant our first try"!! And now I'm five months pregnant with a little boy. Don't waist your time and money at other places, see her first for a positive experience and pregnancy!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

The staff at the front desk are very friendly and smile, however my IVF coordinator Behnaz was terrible. She often seemed rushed or bothered and had a bad attitude. Dr. Frederick was nice, had good bedside manner, and was fairly easy to get a hold of. We did 1 round of IVF with no success but hope to do another cycle in the future. Dealing with my IVF coordinator was the most stressful part. Behnaz was so rude to me I actually got chest pain after almost every interaction with her from being so upset. Wait time in the office was usually long as well ranging 20-30 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Frederick and the entire staff at Laguna Hills HRC are amazing. They were always patient with our concerns and answered the zillions of questions we had, whether it was a quick email or text to my nurse, or a half hour phone conversation with Dr. Frederick herself! They always made us feel so at home in their office too-VERY friendly staff. They gave us the support we needed to eventually feel comfortable moving forward with IVF after trying several other approaches first, and sure enough we got pregnant our first IVF cycle!Great experience and would definitely return if we decide to add another little one to our family in the future!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Thank you to Dr. Frederick and staff at HRC Laguna Hills. We are currently 10 weeks pregnant with our first child after our first IVF try and with only 2 embryos surviving to transfer when transfer day came. I can't thank them enough for everything they did for me. They helped me out financially and with some meds. They were always extremely quick to respond to any questions I had. Priscilla even answered my call on a Saturday night when I was freaking out. I never felt pressured to do IVF, Dr. Frederick let me go at my own pace and always gave me all my options and would explain to me why something we would try did not work. Dr. Frederick and her staff were always patient, and kind. I cant say enough good things about them. I will definitely be returning when we are ready to give our baby a sibling. Thank you Dr. Frederick. :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Jane L Frederick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA