Ratings for Dr. Christopher I. MacKay

He treated me for a pinched nerve in the neck with a disc replacement device. I am very happy with the way it has turned out. His office staff were very helpful. He did seem very busy so there were waits to see him in the office ut I am glad I did. Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Nothing bad to say about my experience with this doctor. He helped me a lot. It took a while to see him but it was worth the wait

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a spinal fusion by dr mackay. I can stand and walk now and i dont have the horrible leg pain anymore. I would recommend him if you are having the same problems.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Very good experience. He helped me a lot. Recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

He is the best Doctor I have ever went to He treated me and my family with Great Respect

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

EXCELLENT MD. Thorough,kind, compassionate, fantastic person! It is refreshing to see that a doctor with some much skill is thoughtful, sensitive to a patients needs. He has helped me so much. If you need a neurosurgeon feel lucky that you have found one that is not only excellent as a surgeon but is a kind, caring person

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Christopher I. MacKay's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wausau, WI