Ratings for Dr. James J. MacOol

Best Dr. anyone could have ever had, ever........................

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I think Dr Macool is efficient and knowledgeable. He can diagnose any condition blindfolded. He’s my top recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

THE LADIES IN THE FRONT WERE GREAT AND ALSO IN THE BACK BUT I COULD HEAR THIS GUY SHOUTING TELLING A STUDENT THAT THEY COULD LEAVE IF THEY DIDN'Y LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING REALLY RUDE AND HE ALSO TALKED TO THE PATIENT LIKE THIS WILL NEVER GO BACK . AND THEY SAY THE DOCTORS ON ATRIP TAKING CLASSES SOME SAY CLASSES AND THE OTHER SAY SOMETHING ELSE I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF IT .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Unnecessary tests in which clinically it was not indicated. Poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Too many employees leaving, There is a revolving door, every time I go there, there is a new nurse. They talk badly about former employees, as if they are any better.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Macool has done more for me in 1 year than my old PCP did for me in 3 yrs. He is compassionate, experienced, and caring, I love him and his staff, they are the best, hands down!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Please be aware of your insurance payments/FSA from your family doctors. They tried to drain my insurance for every penny that I had in my FSA account and health insurance coverage. I was in for a yearly physical (first time patient) which was the worst mistake that I have ever made. They charged my insurance over $1000 for blood work and tests that shouldn't have been done. I am still trying to fix the issue that was caused here and unfortunately I have to pay a couple of hundred dollars out of pocket because of this. I will never go back and I am now skeptical about going to any medical professionals again. I will only go when it is an urgent problem/prescription refill and never for a yearly appointments/blood tests. Its bad enough that the insurance companies try to rip you off, and now the doctors are wanting to fill their pockets too with unnecessary prescriptions (which i am not taking) and tests.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have went to many doctors, and None could diagnose me as well as Dr. Macool!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

He was a nightmare. I had stomach pain and he was no help. He treated me like I was a complainer and had his back to me during the last office visit. I was having gall bladder attacks and I finally had my gall bladder removed no thanks to him. His office wasn't efficient at helping me get an x ray of my stomach because of insurance. He was no help when I needed help.

Submitted September 27, 2014

Diagnosed all my medical issues correctly and other doctors could not have!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. James J. MacOol's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1976)