Ratings for Dr. William A. Graber

So far I have had nothing but issues with this doctors office. They have completely messed The practice does push the RNY surgery, as I have a feeling because it does pay more than the band. There is a mandatory education class that you have attend, which is ridiculous. They do not take responsibility for their screw ups and place the blame on you thus penalizing you for their incompetence.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

He's a salesman. He pushes RNY no matter what... why? Because it pays more. Run, don't walk away.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

He is so great surgeon, I done my operation in 2007 and I had no major complication since then, I have lost around 50 pound so far and my health is much better. Thank you doctor. I don't like the Dr. from Ottawa he is dealing with in the weight Management Clinic as he is useless.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I had tried everything to lose weight and my doctor at the Ottawa Civic Weight Loss clinic recommended Dr Graber. From the time I received OHIP approval to the surgery it was 5 months. I have great respect for him and his staff. Any issues I have had he follows up immediately. He talks regularly with my Dr here in Ottawa so I won't have to make the trip down to Utica. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

First I asked his nurse why were iron and calcium deficiencies listed as risks in their own stand up poster at the doctor's office. The nurse said that she didn't know. Then when I saw the doctor I asked him why is it that iron or calcium deficiency is listed as a risk when a supplement should help fix it. Or is it that the operation screws the natural ways to absorb them so thoroughly that no amount of supplementation helps?

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr Graber provides superlative care and expertise in bariatric surgery. I am extremely happy and feel lucky to have had him as my surgeon. His practice is 100% dedicated to bariatric surgeries. When I first met Dr Graber it is obvious he knows his business inside and out. He spends as much time as you need to go through everything and answers every question completely and makes sure you understand the good, the bad and the ugly. He has set up a complete program for his patients, tracking their advances and any health issues. He ensures that patients understand that this tool is of a limited time and that the individual patient has to be wise to use it to relearn their relationship with food and movement. He has surrounded himself with excellent staff. They have all been responsive, helpful and knowledgeable in their specific areas. This is the best thing I ever did for myself - and I couldn't have done it without Dr Graber. He's a Godsend to me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. William A. Graber's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1982)

Unicare