Ratings for Dr. David Yauch

Makes assumptions about your illness without listening to you explain your symptoms. He is often in a hurry, I suspect because of over scheduling. I've switched primary doctors twice at my clinic only to have them move on and be assigned back to him. This is the last time I will ever see him. He is absolutely worthless unless it's an obvious symptom.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Yauch has been my primary doctor for the past few years and I have been very satisfied with all my interactions with him. He is very knowledgeable and has been extremely helpful with any health issues I have had. He has been very timely in providing test results to me and communicates clearly and in terms that can easily be understood.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

A wonderful man. I'm so greatful to have him as my doctor. His prompt diagnosis and prescribed treatment has given me a great quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

My dad went to dr. yauch 2 weeks ago and was told that he had to have a biopsy. We didn't get the results for a week and then it took him awhile to get back to us about my dad's CT scans. He does not have any sense of urgency and does not promptly return phone calls.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

He does not have a very good bedside manner. He has not listened to complaints of illness. He seems to come to a conclusion before you finish speaking. Often am told it is nothing, only to return later and it is something. Does not return phone messages promptly.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. David Yauch's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Oxford